E3S Web Conf.
Volume 118, 20192019 4th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Equipment and Application|
|Published online||04 October 2019|
- F.X. Li, G.B. Li. Simulation Analysis of Radial Vibration of Axial Polarized Piezoelectric Ceramics. Coal Technology. 35 (2), 285–286 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P. Du, N. Jiang, B. Song. Study on Frequency Characteristics and Matching of Ultrasonic Transducer. Electron Sound Technology, 40 (1), 4145 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- W. Chen, J. Yang. Analysis of Radial Vibration Mode of Piezoelectric Disc Oscillator Based on ANSYS. Computer Simulation, 26 (3), 318–321 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- L. Lin. Finite Element Simulation Analysis of Piezoelectric Ceramic Materials Based on ANSYS. Science and Technology Information, 36, 39–40 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- X.L. Song. Research on mesh-type ultrasonic atomizer based on piezoelectric drive. Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Gao, Y.P. Lu, C.j. Liu, et al. Development and spray test of low frequency ultrasonic atomizing nozzle for micro-exponential oscillator. Transactions of the Chinese Society of Agricultural Engineering, 30 (4), 40–46 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- B.K. Han, C Sun, H. Lu. Transient Characteristics Analysis of Pure Piezoelectric Vibrators Based on ANSYS. Micro motor, 40 (4), 35–37 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- H.Z. Ma. Research on Piezoelectric Effect and Piezoelectric Materials. Science and Technology Information, 30, 119–119 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- F. Jiang, J.H. Zhang. Experimental research on ultrasonic atomization performance. National Symposium on Piezoelectric and Acoustic Theory and Device Applications, 1, 150–153 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- W. Chen, H.Y. Li. Design of a Novel Vibrating Mesh Atomizer. Mechanics & Electronics, 2, 3–7 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.