E3S Web Conf.
Volume 118, 20192019 4th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Equipment and Application|
|Published online||04 October 2019|
- C. Xue, “Island Wind Power serves the National Ocean Strategy”, Wind Energy, vol. 7, pp. 26–28, July 2011. [Google Scholar]
- P. Q. Zhou, J. R. Mao, H. W. Ma, M. P. Fu, “Investigation for steady control of independent island electrical power supply system including high penetration distributed power supply”, Power System Protection and Control, Vol. 41, pp. 84–90, Jan. 2011. [Google Scholar]
- M. X. Liu, L. Guo, B. Zhao, X. S. Zhang, Y. Liu, “A Coordinated Operating Control Strategy for Hybrid Isolated Microgrid Including Wind Power”, Photovoltaic System, Diesel Generator, and Battery Storage”, Automation of Electric Power Systems, Vol. 36, pp. 19–24, Cot. 2012. [Google Scholar]
- K. Wang, W. Y. Li, X. F. Zhang, X. L. Bai, “Impact of Photovoltaic Generation on Reliability of Small Isolated PV-Wind-Diesel-Battery Power Generation System”, Power System Technology, Vol. 37, pp. 3096–3100, Nov. 2013. [Google Scholar]
- N. Wang, “The operation strategy and optimal planning method of the stand-alone microgrid including wind turbine, photovoltaic, hydro turbine, diesel generator and energy storage system”, Tian Jin University, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- M. X. Liu, C. S. Wang, L. Guo, B. Zhao, X. S. Zhang, Y. Liu, “An Optimal Design Method of Multi-objective Based Island Microgrid”, Automation of Electric Power Systems, Vol. 36, pp. 34–39, Oct. 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Y. Yang, H. W. Ma, J. R. Mao, “Optimal Combination Technology of Island Microgrid”, Electric Power Construction, Vol. 35, pp. 63–68, July. 2014. [Google Scholar]
- K. L. Wang, Y. G. You, Y. Q. Zhang, “Energy Management System of Renewable Stand-alone Energy Power Generation System in an Island”, Automation of Electric Power Systems, Vol. 34, pp. 13–17, Nov. 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Z. X. Lu, et. al, “Overview on Microgrid Research”, Automation of Electric Power Systems, Vol. 31, pp. 100–107, Nov. 2007. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.