E3S Web Conf.
Volume 118, 20192019 4th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Equipment and Application|
|Published online||04 October 2019|
- Ugueto, G. A., Huckabee, P. T., & Molenaar, M. M. (2015, February 3). Challenging Assumptions About Fracture Stimulation Placement Effectiveness Using Fiber Optic Distributed Sensing Diagnostics: Diversion, Stage Isolation and Overflushing. Society of Petroleum Engineers. [Google Scholar]
- Bateman, K., Molenaar, M. M., & Brown, M. D. (2013, November 5). Lessons Learned from Shell′s History of Casing Conveyed Fiber Optic Deployment. Society of Petroleum Engineers. doi: 10.2118/167211-MS. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Y, Zhu, Ping Yu, Yan, Xiao Fei. Experiment Research on Embankment Deform Monitoring Using Distributed Optical Fiber Sensor[J]. Applied Mechanics&Materials, 2013, 341-342 (2):1104-1108. [Google Scholar]
- Garcus D, Gogolla, T, Krebber, K, et al. Brillouin optical-fiber frequency-domain analysis for distributed temperature and strain measurements [J]. Journal of Lightwave Technology, 1997, 15 (4): 654-662. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bao, X., Chen, L. Recent Progress in Distributed Fiber Optic Sensors. Sensors 2012, 12, 8601-8639. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, X., Jin, B., Bai, Q., Wang, Y., Wang, D., Wang, Y. Distributed fiber-Optic Sensors for Vibration Detection. Sensors 2016, 16, 1-31. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Alahbabi, M., Cho, Y., Newson, T. Comparison of the methods for discriminating temperature and strain in spontaneous Brillouin-based distributed sensors. Opt. Lett. 2004, 29, 26-28. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Xie Hang. Basic research on multi-mechanism multi-parameter distributed optical fiber sensing technology[D]. Hangzhou: Zhejiang University, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Ren, M. Distributed Optical Fiber Vibration Sensor Based on Phase-Sensitive Optical Time Domain Reflectometry. MSc Thesis, University of Ottawa, Ottawa, ON, Canada, 2016; pp. 1-85. [Google Scholar]
- Sifta, R., Munster, P., Sysel, P., Horvath, T., Novotny, V., Krajsa, O., Filka, M. Distributed Fiber-Optic Sensor for Detecting and Localization of Acoustic Vibrations. Metrol. Meas. Syst. 2015, XXII, 111-118. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pan, Z.; Liang, K., Ye, Q., Cai, H., Qu, R., Fang, Z. Phase-Sensitive OTDR system based on digital coherent detection. In Proceedings of the SPIE/OSA/IEEE Asia Communications and Photonics, Shanghai, China, 13-16 November 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Stokely, C. L. (2016, February 1). Acoustics-Based Flow Monitoring During Hydraulic Fracturing. Society of Petroleum Engineers. doi: 10.2118/179151-MS [Google Scholar]
- Huckabee, P. 2009. Optic Fibre Distributed Temperature for Fracture Stimulation Diagnostics and Well Performance Evaluation. Presented at the SPE Hydraulic Fracturing Technology Conference, The Woodlands, Texas, USA, 19-21 January. SPE-118831-MS. [Google Scholar]
- Kalia, N., Gorgi, S., Holley, E. et al. 2014. Wellbore Monitoring in Unconventional Reservoirs: Value of Accurate DTS Interpretations and Risks Involved. Presented at Unconventional Resources Conference, The Woodlands, Texas, USA, 1-3 April. URTC 168995. [Google Scholar]
- Cox, B.E. and Molenaar, M.M. 2013. Field Cases of Hydraulic Fracture Stimulation Diagnostics Using Fiber Optic Distributed Acoustic Sensing (DAS) Measurements and Analyses. Presented at Unconventional Gas Conference and Exhibition, Muscat, Oman, 28-30 January. SPE-164030-MS. [Google Scholar]
- Warpinksi, N.R., Mayerhofer, M.J., Davis, E.J. et al. 2014. Integrating Fracture Diagnostics for Improved Microseismic Interpretation and Stimulation Modeling. Presented at Unconventional Resource Technology Conference, The Woodlands, Texas, USA, 25-27 August. URTC 1917906. [Google Scholar]
- Cannon, R.T. Aminzadeh, F. (2013, March 5). Distributed Acoustic Sensing: State of the Art. Society of Petroleum Engineers. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.