E3S Web Conf.
Volume 118, 20192019 4th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Protection, Pollution and Treatment|
|Published online||04 October 2019|
- W. H. Wischmeier, D. D. Smith, Rainfall energy and its relationship to soil loss, Eos, Transactions American Geophysical Union, 1958. [Google Scholar]
- M. Q. Chen, X. Wei, K. L. Zhang, etc, analysis of the Characteristics of Soil and Water Loss in Guizhou Province Based on CSLE, Journal of Soil and Water Conservation 31, 16–21 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- K. Yi, S. Y. Wang, X. Wang, etc, The Characteristics of Spatial-temporal Differentiation of Soil Erosion Based on RUSLE Model: A Case Study of Chaoyang City, Liaoning Proince, SCIENCE GEOGRAPHICAL SINICA 35, 365–372 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- S. Cao, M.Y Ouyang, W. J. Zhou, etc, Quantitative evaluation of soil erosion in Ningxiang City based on GIS and USLE, Journal of China Agricultural University 23, 149–157 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- J. Wang, W. M. Cheng, S. L. Qi, etc, Sensitive evaluation and spatial analysis of soil and water loss based on USLE and GIS:Taking Taihang Mountain area of Hebei Provice as an exeample, Geographical Research 33, 614–624 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- D. L. Li, J. Yang, W. H. Li, etc, Evaluation the sensitivity of soil erosion in the Yili River Valley based on GIS and USLE, Journal of Ecology 35, 942951 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- B. Y. Liu, Y. Xie, K. L. Zhang, etc, Soil Erosion Prediciton Model, Beijing Chinese Science and Technology Press, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- B.T Liu, C. F. Song, Z. Shi. etc, Correction Algorithm of Slope Factor in Universal Soil Loss Equation in Earth-Rocky Mountain Area of Southwest China, Soil and water conservation in China, 49-51 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- F. Q. Huang, B. F. Di, C.M. Huang, etc, Spatial Distribution of Soil Erosion in Liangshan, Sichuan Based on a New Equation to Estimate the Rainfall Erosivity, Journal of Mountains 31, 55–64 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Y. H. Hu, B. T. Liu, C. F. Song, etc, Erosion Estimation in Liangshan Mountain Areas of Sichuan Province Based on USLE Model, Bulletin of Soil and Water Conservation 36, 232–236 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- H. Deng, Z. W. He, Y. Chen, etc, The Spatial Features of Soil Erosion in Mountain Environment Based on GIS and RUSLE 41, 669–679 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- B.T Liu, C. F. Song, Z. Shi. etc, Factors of soil and water conservation measures in Shishan District horizontal terraces of southwest soil, 36-39 (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.