E3S Web Conf.
Volume 119, 2019Science and the Future 2 “Contradictions and Challenges”
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||27 September 2019|
- R. Gerboni, D. Grosso, A. Carpignano and B. Dalla Chiara, Linking energy and transport models to support policy making, Energy Policy, 111, 336–345 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- B. Dalla Chiara, Considerations on the demand and use of energy in the transport systems / Considerazioni sulla domanda ed impiego di energia nei sistemi di trasporto, Ingegneria Ferroviaria, LXV (7–8), 673–685 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- OECD, Statistics, retrieved (2018). [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- B. Dalla Chiara, L. Cornaglia and F. Deflorio, A macro-analysis of the evolution of motorised mobility and relationships with the development of motionless communication systems, IET Intelligent Transport Systems, 10, 613–621 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Dalla Chiara, f. Deflorio F., M. Eid, Analysis of real driving data to explore travelling needs in relation to hybrid-electric vehicle solutions, Transport Policy, 80, 97–116 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- B. Dalla Chiara and M. Pellicelli, Sustainable road transport from the energy and modern society points of view: Perspectives for the automotive industry and production, Journal of Cleaner Production, 133, 1283–1301 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- European Commission, Transport - Statistical Pocketbook (various years). [Google Scholar]
- OECD/IEA, Key World Energy Statistics. International Energy Agency, Head of Communication and Information Office, Paris (2015). [Google Scholar]
- European Commission, Commission Regulation (EU) No 397/2013 of 30 April 2013 amending Regulation (EC) No 443/2009 of the European Parliament and of the Council as regards the monitoring of CO2 emissions from new passenger cars (2013). [Google Scholar]
- European Commission, White Paper Roadmap to a Single European Transport Area - Towards a competitive and resource efficient transport system COM/2011/144, EC (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Eurostat, Eurostat Energy Statistical Database (various years) [Online]. Available at: http://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/web/energy/data/database [Access date: 10 March 2019]. [Google Scholar]
- U.S. Department of Energy, Energy Information Administration, Monthly Energy Review (June 2015). [Google Scholar]
- European Economic and Social Committee, Opinion of the European Economic and Social Committee on ‘The impact of the conclusions of COP21 on European transport policy, Official Journal of the European Union, C 303/02 (19 August 2016). [Google Scholar]
- B. Dalla Chiara, R. Ricagno and M. Santarelli, Sostenibilita energetica dei trasporti: analisi dei consumi e della soluzione ferroviaria, Ingegneria Ferroviaria, LXTTT (6), 531–543 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- B. Dalla Chiara, D. De Franco, N. Coviello and D. Pastrone Pastrone D., Comparative specific energy consumption between air transport and high-speed rail transport: A practical assessment, Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment, 52, Part A, 227–243 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Navone, B. Dalla Chiara, S. Blengini and E. Vair, Cable driven Automated People Movers for urban applications: modelling the roller for investigating energy consumption Ingegneria Ferroviaria, LXX, ISSN: 0020-0956. N9, 631–663 (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.