E3S Web Conf.
Volume 120, 20192019 2nd International Conference on Green Energy and Environment Engineering (CGEEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Industrial Technology Innovation|
|Published online||27 September 2019|
- Rehman, M. and Shrivastava, R. L. 2013. Green Manufacturing (GM): Past, Present and future (A State of Art Review). World Rev. Sci. Technol. Sustain. Dev. 10, 1/2/3, 17–55. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sangwan, K. S. and Mittal, V. K. 2015. A bibliometric analysis of green manufacturing and similar frameworks. Manag. Environ. Qual. An Int. J. 26, 4, 566–587. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mittal, V. K. and Sangwan, K. S. 2014. Prioritizing barriers to green manufacturing: Environmental, social and economic perspectives. Procedia CIRP. 17, 559–564. [Google Scholar]
- Dornfeld, D., Yuan, C., Diaz, N., Zhang, T., and Vijayaraghavan, A. 2013. Introduction to Green Manufacturing. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Deif, A. M. 2011. A system model for green manufacturing. J. Clean. Prod. 19, 14, 1553–1559. [Google Scholar]
- Shrivastava, S. and Shrivastava, R. L. 2017. A systematic literature review on green manufacturing concepts in cement industries. Int. J. Qual. Reliab. Manag. 34, 1, 68– 90. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chuang, S. and Yang, C. 2014. Key success factors when implementing a green-manufacturing system. Prod. Plan. Control Manag. Oper. 25, 11, 923–937. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Harzing, A. W. 2011. The publish or perish book: Your guide to effective and responsible citation analysis, 1st ed. Melbourne, Australia: Tarma Software Research Pty Ltd. [Google Scholar]
- Setyaningsih, I., Indarti, N. and Jie, F. 2018. Bibliometric analysis of the term ‘green manufacturing. Int. J. Manag. Concepts Philos. 11, 3, 315–339. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Van Eck, N. J. and Waltman, L. 2010. Software survey: VOSviewer, a computer program for bibliometric mapping. Scientometrics. 84, 2, 523–538 [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.