E3S Web Conf.
Volume 120, 20192019 2nd International Conference on Green Energy and Environment Engineering (CGEEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Industrial Technology Innovation|
|Published online||27 September 2019|
- Badia, P., Myers, B., Boecker, M., and Culpepper, J. 1991. Bright light effects on body temperature, alertness, EEG and behavior. Physiol.Behav. 50, 582–588. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cajochen, C. 2007. Alerting effects of light. Sleep Med. Rev. 11(6), 453–464. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Jung, H. C., Kim, J. H., and Lee, C. W. 2017. The effect of the illuminance of light emitting diode (LED) lamps on long-term memory. Displays. 49, 1- 5. [Google Scholar]
- Chellappa, S. L., Gordijn, M.C.M., and Cajochen, C. 2011. Can light make us bright? Effects of light on cognition and sleep. Prog. Brain Res, 190, 119–133. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Chang, A. M., Santhi, N., St Hilaire, M., Gronfier, C., Bradstreet, D. S., Duffy, J. F., Lockley, S. W., Kronauer, R. E., and Czeisler, C. A. 2012. Human responses to bright light of different durations. J. Physiol. (Lond.). 590(13), 3103–3112. [Google Scholar]
- Kretschmer, V.,Schmidt, K., and Griefahn, B. 2012. Bright light effects on working memory, sustained attention and concentration of elderly night shift workers, Light. Res. Technol. 44(3), 316–333. [Google Scholar]
- G.A Carlesimo, M Sabbadini, L Fadda, and C Caltagirone. 1997. Word-list forgetting in young and elderly subjects: evidence for age-related decline in transferring information from transitory to permanent memory condition. Cortex, 33, 155–166. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- F.I.M Craik. 1970. The fate of primacy items in free recall. Journal of Verbal Learning and Verbal Behavior. 9, 143–148. [Google Scholar]
- Rundus, D. 1971. Analysis of rehearsal processes in free recall. Journal of Experimental Psychology. 89, 63–77. [Google Scholar]
- Baddeley, A.D., and Warrington, E.K. 1970. Amnesia and the distinction between long-and short-term memory. Journal of Verbal Learning and Verbal Behavior. 9 ,176–189. [Google Scholar]
- Bigler, E.D., Rosa, L., Schultz, F., Hall, S., and Harris, J. 1989. Rey-Auditory Verbal Learning and Rey-Osterrieth Complex Figure design performance in Alzheimer’s disease and closed head injury. Journal of Clinical Psychology, 45, 277–280. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Burkart, M., Heun, R., and Benkert, O. 1998. Serial position effects in dementia of the Alzheimer type Dementia and Geriatric. Cognitive Disorders. 9,130–136. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Carlesimo, G.A., Sabbadini, M., Fadda, L., and Caltagirone, C. 1995. Different components in word-list forgetting of pure amnesics, degenerative demented and healthy subjects. Cortex, 31,735–745. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Gibson, A.J. 1981.A further analysis of memory loss in dementia and depression in the elderly. British Journal of Clinical Psychology, 20,179–185.A. Mecke, I. Lee, J.R. Baker jr., M.M. Banaszak Holl, B.G. Orr, Eur. Phys. J. E 14, 7 (2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.