E3S Web Conf.
Volume 120, 20192019 2nd International Conference on Green Energy and Environment Engineering (CGEEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||27 September 2019|
- A.O. Ibe, E. Omorogiuwa and I. Kayode, “voltage stability analysis of nigerian power system using distributed generation,” Applied Research Journal, vol. 3, issue 2, pp. 53–62, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- A. E. Israel, A. A. Enesi, and A. J. Kufre, “Assessment of Nigeria's power situation and the way forward,” International Journal of Latest Research in Engineering and Technology, vol. 1, issue 34, pp. 24–31, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Sulaimon Salau, “Nigeria’s power demand to hit 88,282 MW by 2020,” The Guardian, https://guardian.ng/business-services/nigerias-power-demand-to-hit-88282mw-by-2020/, 2016 [url date: 2016-06-28] [Google Scholar]
- U. C. Ogbuefi, C. L. Ugwu and N.O. Ogbogu, “Analysis of Nigeria power system voltage collapse incidences from 2000 to 2017 IOSR Journal of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, vol. 13, number 2, pp. 28–34, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- B. O. Akinloye, P. O. Oshevire and A. M. Epemu, “Evaluation of system collapse incidences on the Nigeria power system,” Journal of Multidisciplinary Engineering Science and Technology, vol. 3, number 1, pp. 3707–3711, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Sudipta Ghosh, S. P. Ghoshal and Saradindu Ghosh, “Optimal Sizing and Placement of Distributed Generation in a Network System,” International Journal of Electrical Power and Energy Systems, vol. 32, 2010, pp. 849–856. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Adekomaya, T. Jamiru, R. Sadiku, Z. Huan and Sulaiman, “Gas flaring and its impact on electricity generation in Nigeria”, Journal of Natural Gas Science and Engineering, vol. 29, pp. 1–6, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- U. Udok and E. B. Akpan, “Gas flaring in Nigeria: problem and prospects,” Global Journal of Politics and Law Research, vol. 5, issue 1, pp. 16–28, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- E. N. Ojijiagwo, C. F. Oduoza, N. Emekwuru., “Technological and economic evaluation of conversion of potential flare gas to electricity in Nigeria”. Procedia Manufacturing 17, 444–451, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- O.B. Adewuyi, M.E. Lotfy, B.O. Akinloye, H.O.R. Howlader, T. Senjyu and K. Narayanan, “Security- constrained optimal utility-scale solar PV investment planning for weak grids: Short reviews and techno-economic analysis”, Applied Energy, Vol. 245, pp. 16–30,2019. [Google Scholar]
- M. Eboh, “Nigeria losing N 868m daily to gas flaring,” https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/03/nigeria-losing-n868m-daily-gas-flaring-nnpc/, [date accessed: 2019-02-08]. [Google Scholar]
- S. O. Giwa, C. N. Nwaokocha, B.O. Odufuwa, “Mitigating gas flare and emission footprints via the implementation of natural gas vehicles in Nigeria”. Energy Policy 111, 193–203, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enpol.2017.09.027 , 2017. [Google Scholar]
- WNA, Comparison of lifecycle greenhouse gas emissions of various electricity generation sources, 2011. http://www.world-nuclear.org/uploadedFiles/org/WNA/Publications/Working_Group_Reports/comparison_of_lifecycle.pdf [Google Scholar]
- O. B. Adewuyi, M. S. S. Danish, A. M. Howlader, T. Senjyu and M. E. Lotfy, “Network structure-based critical bus identification for power system considering line voltage stability margin,” Journal of Power and Energy Engineering, vol. 6, pp. 97–111, 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Furukakoi, O. B. Adewuyi, M. S. S. Danish, A. M. Howlader, T. Senjyu and T. Funabashi, “Critical Boundary Index (CBI) Based on Active and Reactive Power Deviations,” International Journal of Electrical Power and Energy Systems, vol. 100, issue 1, pp. 50–57, 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. S. S. Danish, A. Yona and T. Senjyu, “A Review of Voltage Stability Assessment Techniques with an Improved Voltage Stability Indicator,” International Journal of Emerging Electric Power Systems, vol. 16, issue 2, pp. 107–115, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. An, “Natural Gas and Electricity Optimal Power Flow”, Ph.D. Thesis, Oklahoma State University, USA, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- A. Tah. and D. Das: “Novel Analytical Method for the Placement and Sizing of Distributed Generation unit on Distribution Networks with and without considering P and PQV buses”, International Journal of Electrical Power and Energy Systems, vol. 78, pp. 401–413, 2016 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Kennedy and R. Eberhart: “Particle Swarm Optimization”, IEEE International Conference on Neural Networks, vol. 4 pp. 1942 – 1948, 1995 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Ratnaweera A., S. K. Halgamuge and H. C. Watson, “Self-Organizing Hierarchical Particle Swarm Optimizer with Time-Varying Acceleration Coefficients”, IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation, Vol. 8, Issue 3, pp. 240–255, 2004. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.