E3S Web Conf.
Volume 120, 20192019 2nd International Conference on Green Energy and Environment Engineering (CGEEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Ecological Management and Pollution Control|
|Published online||27 September 2019|
- A.M. Konovalov, G.V. Baturova. Arctic strategy of Russia (Saarbrucken: LAP, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- Russian President. Decree No. Pr-232. On Approval of the Strategy for the development of the Arctic zone of the Russian Federation and ensuring national security for the period until 2020 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Russian Government. Decree No. 2205-p. On Approval of the Strategy for the development of Maritime activities of the Russian Federation until 2030 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Russian Government. Action Plan for implementation of the Strategy on social and economic development of the Ural Federal District for the period until 2020 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Konovalov. Strategic planning of the Arctic zone of the Russian Federation development (Moscow: SOPS, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Baturova. The system-forming role of the Northern sea route in the development of the Arctic zone of the Russian Federation (Moscow: State Duma Committee on regional policy and problems of North and Far East, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Konovalov, G.V. Baturova. Strategic planning of social and economic development of the Arctic zone of the Russian Federation. Region: economics and sociology 4(88), 3–23 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Holmes, M.T. Coe, G.J. Fiske, T. Gurtovaya, J.W. McClelland, A.I. Shiklomanov, R.G.M. Spencer, S.E. Tank, A.V. Zhulidov. Climate Change Impacts on the Hydrology and Biogeochemistry of Arctic Rivers. Climatic Change and Global Warming of Inland Waters: Impacts and Mitigation for Ecosystems and Societies (John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- I. de Grandpré, D. Fortier, E. Stephani. Degradation of permafrost beneath a road embankment enhanced by heat advected in groundwater. Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 49(8), 953–962 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- L.D. Hinzman, C.J. Deal, A.D. McGuire, S.H. Mernild, I.V. Polyakov, J.E. Walsh. Trajectory of the Arctic as an integrated system. Ecological Applications 23(8), 1837–1868 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Harris, L.U. Arenson, H.H. Christiansen, B. Etzelmüller, R. Frauenfelder, S. Gruber, W. Haeberli, C. Hauck, M. Hölzle, O. Humlum, K. Isakswen, A. Kääb, M.A. Kern-Lütschg, M. Lehning, N. Matsuokai, J.B. Murton, J. Nötzli, M. Phillips, N. Ross, M. Seppälä, S.M. Springman, D.V. Mühll. Permafrost and climate in Europe: Monitoring and modelling thermal, geomorphological and geotechnical responses. Earth Science Reviews 92, 117–171 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Reichler, J. Kim. How Well Do Coupled Models Simulate Today's Climate? Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society 3, 303–311 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- C.R. De Freitas, E.A. Grigorieva. Role of acclimatization in weather-related human mortality during the transition seasons of autumn and spring in a termally extreme mid-latitude continental climate. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health 12 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P.G. Dixon, M. Allen, S.N. Gosling, D.M. Hondula, V. Ingole, R. Lucas, J. Vanos. Perspectives on the Synoptic Climate Classification and its Role. Interdisciplinary Research Geography Compass volume 10(4), 147–164 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Li, C. Goh, K. Hung, J.L. Chen. Relative Climate Index and Its Effect on Seasonal Tourism Demand. Journal of Travel Research (published online January 23, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- H. Li, H. Song, L. Li. A Dynamic Panel Data Analysis of Climate and Tourism Demand: Additional Evidence. Journal of Travel Research volume 56(2), 158–171 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Y. Gavrilenko, I. P. Provorova. Network economy as a phenomenon of the information society. Russian Technological Journal, volume 1 (10), 53–62 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.