E3S Web Conf.
Volume 122, 20192019 The 2nd International Conference on Renewable Energy and Environment Engineering (REEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Clean Energy and Energy Engineering|
|Published online||14 October 2019|
- S. Amponsah, S. Salhi, The investigation of a class of capacitated arc routing problems: the collection of garbage in developing countries , Waste Management, 24:711-721 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Apaydin, M. Gonullu, Route optimization for solid waste collection: Trabzon (Turkey) case study. Global NEST Journal, 9(1):6–11 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- K. Barlishen, B. Baetz, Development of a Decision Support System for Municipal Solid Waste Management Systems Planning , Waste Management and Research, 14:71–86 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Gaska, A. Generowicz, I. Zimoch, J. Ciula, Z. Iwanicka, A high-performance computing (HPC) based integrated multithreaded model predictive control (MPC) for water supply networks. Architecture Civil Engineering Environment, 10 (4): 141–151 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Gaska, A. Generowicz, I. Zimoch, J. Ciula, D. Siedlarz, A GIS based graph oriented algorithmic model for poly-optimization of waste management system. Architecture Civil Engineering Environment, 4:152–159 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- K. Gaska, A. Generowicz, J. Ciula, A HPC (High Performance Computing) based model for optimisation of the waste management systems in metropolitan regions. Technical Transactions 3:153–163 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- K. Gaska, K. Pikon, Methodology of biomass fuels creation processes; Twenty-sixth Annual International Conference on Incineration and Thermal Treatment Technologies - IT3'07 Conference, May 14-18, 2007, Phoenix, USA (ISBN: 9780923204822) [Google Scholar]
- D. Kowalski, B. Kowalska, T. Blawucki, P. Suchorab, K. Gaska, Impact Assessment of Distribution Network Layout on the Reliability of Water Delivery. Water, 11:480 (2019) , doi: 10.3390/w11030480 [Google Scholar]
- A. Generowicz, K. Gaska, G. Hajduga, Multicriteria Analysis of the Waste Management System in a Metropolitan Area, E3S Web of Conferences, 10th Conference on Interdisciplinary Problems in Environmental Protection and Engineering. 2018, doi: 10.1051/e3sconf/20184400043 [Google Scholar]
- J. Ciula, K. Gaska, A. Generowicz, G. Hajduga, Energy from landfill gas as an example of circular economy, E3S Web of Conferences , Vol. 30, The First Conference of the International Water Association IWA for Young Scientist in Poland “Water, Wastewater and Energy in Smart Cities”, Cracow, Poland, 2018, doi:10.1051/e3sconf/20183003002 [Google Scholar]
- K. Gaska, A. Generowicz, Advanced computational methods in component-oriented modelling of municipal solid waste incineration processes , Architecture Civil Engineering Environment, 10(1):117–130 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Werle, Impact of feedstock properties and operating conditions on sewage sludge gasification in a fixed bed gasifier , WASTE MANAGEMENT & RESEARCH, 32(10):954–960 (2014) , doi:10.1177/0734242X14535654 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Smol, J. Kulczycka, A. Henclik, K. Gorazda, Z. Wzorek, The possible use of sewage sludge ash (SSA) in the construction industry as a way towards a circular economy. Journal of Cleaner Production, 95:45–54 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Smol, J. Kulczycka, Z. Kowlaski, Sewage sludge ash (SSA) from small and large incineration plants as a potential source of phosphorus - Polish case of study , Journal of Environmental Management, 184(3):617–628 (2016) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.