E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy Systems and Complexes|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- D. Japikse, E.M. Krivitzky, Proceedings of the ASME Turbo Expo DOI: 10.1115/GT2016-57956 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. Japikse, JSME fluid engineering conference. 34–44 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- D. Japikse JANNAF Conference. (Cleveland. Ohio) (1998) [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Evdokimov, The bank of experimental data on model levels and their elements for the design of MCC. Turbines and compressors. 2, 3–4 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Semakov, V.E. Evdokimov, A.I. Reprintsev, A.N. Lyubimov, Modernization of centrifugal compressors on nitrogen production. Compressors and pneumatics. 5, 20–22 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.T. Lunev, Development of highly efficient replaceable flow parts of centrifugal compressors for gas pumping units. Dis ... Cand. tech. sciences. 123 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Galerkin, Turbocompressors. LTD information and publishing center KHT. Moscow. 596 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Y.B. Galerkin, K. Danilov, E. Popova, Inernational Conference on Compressors and their Systems. (London: City University, UK.) 465–480 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Y.B. Galerkin, Communications of the Union of German Engineers. 947 (Germany, Hannover) (1992) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Drozdov, Design method of centrifugal compressors with 3D impellers. PhD thesis. 236 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Matas, T. Syka, L. Hurda, EPJ Web of Conferences 180, https://doi.org/10.1051/epjconf/201818002060 EFM 2017 (2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- S.C. Kowalski, J.E. Pacheco, S. Fakhri, J.M. Sorokes, Proc. of the Forty-FirstTurbomachinery Symposium 24–31 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- W. Kryłłowicz, P. Świder, Z. Kozanecki, K. Kabalyk, J.Z. Kozanecki, 12th European Conf. on Turbomachinery. 45-52 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P. Le Sausse, P. Fabrie, D. Arnou, F. Clunet, EPJ Web of Conferences. 45 DOI: 10.1051/epjconf/20134501059 (2013) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- K.V. Soldatova, The creation of new mathematical models of the centrifugal compressors flow part and a database of model stages. Dr. of tech. Sci thesis 257 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- F.J. Wiesner, Trans ASME Journal of Engineering for Power 89, 58–72 (1967) [Google Scholar]
- J.D. Stanitz, Trans ASME 72, 473–97 (1952) [Google Scholar]
- A. Stodola, Steam and Gas turbines. 1356 (1927) [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Ries, Centrifugal compressor machines. (Leningrad, Machinostroenie) 351 (1981) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Karpov, A method of loading factor characteristics of the centrifugal compressorimpeller according to the results of model stages tests. PhD thesis 137 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Y.B. Galerkin, Proceedings of the scientific school of compressor engineering SPbGPU. (SPb, “SPbSPU”) 670 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- K.P. Seleznev, Y.B. Galerkin Centrifugal compressors. (Leningrad, Machinostroenie) 271 (1982) [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Gamburger Numerical modeling of viscous gas flow in a centrifugal compressor stage:methods and results PhD thesis. 190 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Borovkov, I.B. Voinov, Y.B. Galerkin, A.G. Nikiforov, M.A. Nikitin Modeling of gas-dynamic characteristics on the example of a model stage of a centrifugal compressor. Scientific and Technical Bulletin of SPbPU. Natural and engineering sciences. 24, 2 44–57. DOI: 10.18721/JEST.24.2018.4 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.