E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Systems and Complexes|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- E.Y. Choi, Y.D. Choi, W.S. Lee, J.T. Chung, J.S. Kwak, Heat transfer augmentation using a rib–dimple compound cooling technique Appl. Therm. Eng. 51 (1-2), 435-441 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Han, S. Dutta, S. Ekkad, Gas turbine heat transfer and cooling technology (Boca Raton: CRC Press) 843 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Isaev, A.I. Leont’ev, Numerical simulation of vortex enhancement of heat transfer under conditions of turbulent flow past a spherical dimple on the wall of a narrow channel High Temperature 41 (5), 665–79 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Shevchenko, I.V. Garanin, A.N. Rogalev, V.O. Kindra, V.P. Khudyakova, Study of design and technology factors influencing gas turbine blade cooling J. Phys.: 891 (1), 012253 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D.E. Metzger, W.B. Shepard, S.W. Haley, Row resolved heat transfer variations in pin-fin arrays including effects of non-uniform arrays and flow convergence ASME Int. Gas Turbine Conf. and Exhibit (Dusseldorf / ASME) (1986) [Google Scholar]
- M.K. Chyu, Y.C. Hsing, T.I. Shih, V. Natarajan, Heat transfer contributions of pins and endwall in pin-fin arrays: effects of thermal boundary condition modeling Proc. Int. Gas Turbine and Aeroengine Congress and Exhibition (Stockholm / ASME) (1998) [Google Scholar]
- D.E. Metzger, R.A. Berry, J.P. Bronson, Developing heat transfer in rectangular ducts with staggered arrays of short pin fins J. Heat. Transf. 104 (4), 700–06 (1982) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.J. VanFossen, Heat transfer coefficients for staggered arrays of short pin fins J. Eng. Power. 104 (2), 268–74 (1982) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Moon, K.Y. Kim, Analysis and optimization of fan-shaped pin–fin in a rectangular cooling channel Int. J. Heat. Mass. Tran. 72, 148–62 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.O. Kindra, A.N. Rogalev, S.K. Osipov, I.V. Shevchenko, Development and experimental study of the high efficient flow turbulators for heat transfer enhancement in heat exchangers J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 1128 (1), 012024 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Kindra, S. Osipov, D. Kharlamova, I. Shevchenko, An experimental and numerical study of flow and heat transfer in cooling channels with pin fin-dimple and pin fin-groove arrays Proc. 13th European Conf. on Turbomachinery Fluid Dynamics & Thermodinamics (Lausanne / ETC) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Shevchenko, A.N. Rogalev, M.I. Shevchenko, A.N. Vegera, Method of calorimetric measurements in molten metal thermostat and its application for developing blade cooling system of gas turbines Int. J. Appl. Res. 12 (10), 2382–86 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.