E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Systems and Complexes|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- S. Das, S. Santoso, A. Gaikwad, M. Patel, Impedance-Based Fault Location in Transmission Networks: Theory and Application. IEEE Access 2 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E.O. Schweitzer, A. Guzmán, M.V. Mynam, V. Skendzic, B. Kasztenny, S. Marx, “Locating Faults by the Traveling Waves They Launch, ” proceedings of the 67th Annual Conf. for Pro tective Relay Engineers, College Station, TX (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Sharafi, A. Sanaye-Pasand, P. Jafarian, Ultra-high-speed protection of parallel transmis sion lines using current travelling waves. IET Gen Transm Distrib, 6 (5), 656–666 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Korkali, H. Lev-Ari, A. Abur, Traveling-wave-based fault location technique for transmission grids via wide-area synchronized voltage measurements. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 27 (2), 1003–11 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.M.K.K. Nanayakkara, A.D. Rajapakse, R. Wachal, Location of dc line faults in conven tional HVDC systems with segments of cables and overhead lines using terminal measure ments. IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, 27 (1), 279–288 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Korkali, A. Abur, Fault location in meshed power networks using synchronized measurements. In Proc. North American Power Symp 1–6 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- G. Kim, H. Kim, J. Choi, Wavelet transform based power transmission line fault location using GPS for accurate time synchronization. In Proc. IEEE Power Eng. Soc. Transm. and 1, 495–9 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- F. Deng, X. Zeng, N. Chen, A network-adapted traveling-wave fault location method. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 33 (19), 66–70 in Chinese [Google Scholar]
- H. Zhou, X. Zeng, F. Deng, H. Liu, A New Network-based Algorithm for Transmission Line Fault Location with Traveling Wave. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 37 (17), 93–99 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhu, X. Fan, J. Yin, A New Fault Location Scheme for Transmission Lines Based on Traveling Waves of Three Measurements. Transactions of China Electro-technical Society, 27 (3), 261–8 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Korkali, A. Abur, Optimal Deployment of Wide-Area Synchronized Measurements for Fault-Location Observability. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 28 (1), 482–9 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.Y. Evrenosoglu, A. Abur, Travelling wave based fault location for Teed circuits. IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, 20 (2), 1115–21 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Azizi, M. Sanaye-Pasand, M. Abedini, A. Hasani, A Traveling Wave-Based Methodolo gy for Wide-Area Fault Location in Multi-terminal DC Systems. IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, 29 (6), 2552–60 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Zewen, Z. Xiangjun, Y. Jiangang, D. Feng, H. Huanhuan, Wide area traveling wave based power grid fault network location method. Electrical Power and Energy Systems, 14 (5), 173–6 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Marx, Y. Tong V., M. Mangapathirao, Traveling-Wave Fault Locating for Multiterminal and Hybrid Transmission Lines. (Washington: 45th Annual Western Protec tive Relay Conf. Spokane) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.J. Leite, F.V. Lopes, J.P. Ribeiro, Traveling Wave-Based Fault Location on TwoSegment Hybrid Lines. IEEE Power and Energy Society General Meeting Volume (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O.D. Naidu, A.K. Pradhan, Hybrid fault location method for two terminal mixed lines using one ended measurements. Asia-Pacific Power and Energy Engineering Conf., APPEEC, 128–132 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- F. Deng, X. Li, X. Zeng, Single-Ended Traveling-Wave-Based Fault Location Algorithm for Hybrid Transmission Line Based on the Full-Waveform. Diangong Jishu Xuebao/Transactions of China Electrotechnical Society, 15, 3471–85 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- F. Deng, X. Zeng, L. Pan, Research on multi-terminal traveling wave fault location method in complicated networks based on cloud computing platform. Protection and Control of Modern Power Systems 2:19 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.G. Khuzyashev, I.L. Kuzmin, V.D. Vasilyev, S.M. Tukaev Practical implementation of the wave method of determining the place of fault in tree liked distribution networks 6 (10) kv Electricity. Transmission and distribution 2 (53), 98–107 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.