E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Systems and Complexes|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- L. Malesani, P. Mattavelli, L. Rossetto, others Electronic Welder with High-Frequency Resonant Inverter. IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, vol. 31 (2), 1995 March/April (1995) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Novikov, M. Solomatin, Development of a Half-Bridge Resonance Converter on the Basis of IRS2795. Electronic Components, 3, 103–111, (in Russ) (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Fairchild Semiconductor Corporation Application Note AN-4151: Half Bridge LLC Resonant Converter Design Using FSFR-series Fairchild Power Switch Rev1.0.0, 10/09/2007 [Google Scholar]
- B. Yang, P. Xu, F.C. Lee, Range Winding for Wide Input Range Front End DC/DC Converter. Proc. IEEE APEC, 476–479 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Meleshin, D.A. Ovchinnikov, Controlling of Power Transistor Transformers. Moscow, Technosphere Publ., 576, (in Russ) (2011) [Google Scholar]
- F. Conoles, Novel DC/DC Converters for High-Power Distributed Power Systems. Dissertation submitted to the Faculty of the Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy in Electrical Engineering. Virginia Polytechnic Inst. and State Univ (2003) [Google Scholar]
- B. Yang, F.C. Lee, A.J. Zhang, G. Huang, LLC Resonant Converter for Front End DC/DC Conversion. In: Seventeenth Annual IEEE APEC, 2, 1108–12 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- B. Yang, F.C. Lee, M. Concannon, Over Current Protection Methods for LLC Resonant Converter. Proc. IEEE APEC. 2, 605–609 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- M. Zhang, S. Hu, Phase Shifted Full Bridge LLC Resonant Converter. ASTEC China Design Engineering, Emerson Network Energy Corp. Shenzhen, 518133, Guangdong Province, P.R. China (2008) [Google Scholar]
- C. Adragna, S. De Simone, C. Spini, A Design Methodology for LLC Resonant Converters Based on Inspection of Resonant Tank Currents. In: Twenty-Third Annual IEEE APEC. 1361–67 Austin, TX, USA. [Google Scholar]
- Designing an LLC Resonant Half Bridge Power Converter. Reproduced from 2010 Texas Instruments Power Supply Design Seminar SEM 1900, Topic 3 TI Literature Number: SLUP263. [Google Scholar]
- L. Bing, L. Wenduo, Y. Liang, C.L. Fred, D. Jacobus, V. Wyk Optimal Design Methodology for LLC Resonant Converter. APEC, 533–538 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- G. Yilei, L. Zhengyu, H. Lijun, Q. Zhaoming, H. Guisong, Three-level LLC Series Resonant DC/DC Converter. IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, vol. 20, July 2005, 781–789 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- N. Shavarin, V. Yarov, N. Lazareva, Two-Phase Boost Converter as a Part of the Automatic Control System. Power Electronics, 3, 40–46, (in Russ) (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. Shavarin, V. Yarov, N. Lazareva, Dynamic Calculation of the Two-Phase Boost Converter. Power Electronics, 4, 48–56, (in Russ) (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.