E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Systems and Complexes|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- R. Semiat, Desalination: Present and Future. Water International. 25, 54–56 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- R. Semiat, Energy issues in desalination processes. Environmental science & technology, 228193–201 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- N. Ghaffour, T. Missimer, G. Amy, Technical review and evaluation of the economics of water desalination: Current and future challenges for better water supply sustainability. Desalination, 309197–207 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. Kotov, Desalination device with contact heat exchanger. Atomnayaehnergiya. 3142–147 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- X.H. Ma, Z. Lan, R.F. Wen, B.L. Peng, W. Xu, X. Zhu, X.F. Yan, H. Jiang, Y.C. Wang, P. Yan, Experimental study on the performance of low temperature multi-effect distillation platform for seawater desalination. Gaoxiaohuaxue gong chengxuebao. 281210–16 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Spiegler, Y.M. El-sayed, The energetics of desalination processes. Desalination.134, 109–28 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Rektor, N. Pap, Z. Kikai, R. Szabi, G. Vatai, E. Bikissylnir, Application of membrane filtration methods for must processing and preservation. Desalination. 162 271–7 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.S. Sokolov Autonomous desalination devicePatent 2613920 Russia IPC C1 F1/04, opubl.Byul. № 9, 5 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K. Zine-dine, Y. El Hammami, R. Mir, T. Mediouni, S. Armou, Effect of the non-condensable gas type during condensation of water vapor. Thermal science 21, 2457–68 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Peirano, V. Delloume, F. Johnsson, B. Leckner, O. Simonin, Numerical simulation of the fluid dynamics of a freely bubbling fluidized bed: influence of the air supply system. Powder technology. 12269–82 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- J.T. Cieslinski, R. Mosdorf, Gas bubble dynamics experiment and fractal analysis. International journal of heat and mass transfer. 481808–18 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A. Anwar, T. Faisal, H. Truong, Y. Inoue, F. Takagi, Mass transfer correlation for nonaqueous phase liquid volatilization in porous media. Environmental science and technology. 371277 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Prohorov, 1973I-d diagram of moist air for variable pressure 37 [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Papaefthimiou, T.C. Zannis, E.D. Rogdakis Thermodynamic study of wet cooling tower performance. International journal of energy research 30, 411–26 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Dean, S.M. Lewis, Detection of interactions in experiments on large numbers of factors. Journal of the royal statistical society: series b (statistical methodology). 63633–72 (2001) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.