E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Systems and Complexes|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- M. H. Hasanen, J. H. Laith, J.A. Orhan, Investigation on Solar Hybrid Cooling System with High Latent Cooling Load Advances in Environmental Biology, 11 (4), 24–36 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. S. Kima, C. A., Infante Ferreirab, Solar refrigeration options – a state-of-the-art review international journal of refrigeration 31, 3–15 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Khaleel, Is Iraq Ready to Use Solar Energy Applications: A Review International Journal of Engineering Science Invention, 6 (10), 27–42 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. T. Chow, A review on photovoltaic/thermal hybrid solar technology, Applied Energy 87, 365–379 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- X. B. Bu, H. S. Li, L. B. Wang, Performance analysis and working fluids selection of solar powered organic Rankine-vapor compression ice maker Solar Energy 95, 271–278 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Mehdi Zeyghami, D. YogiGoswami, Elias Stefanakos, A review of solar thermo-mechanical refrigeration and cooling methods, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 51, 1428–1445 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Mekhilefa, R. Saidurb, A. Safari, A review on solar energy use in industries, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 15, 1777–1790 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.B. Mahmut, B.R. Saffa, Building integrated solar thermal collectors – A review, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 51, 327–346 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hoy-Yen Chan, Saffa B. Riffat, Jie Zhu, Review of passive solar heating and cooling technologies, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 14, 781–789 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Szabolcs Varga, Armando C. Oliveira and Bogdan Diaconu, Analysis of a solar-assisted ejector cooling system for air conditioning, International Journal of Low-Carbon Technologies, 4, 2–8 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lin Zheng, Wei Zhang, Lingzhi Xie, Wei Wang, Hao Tian and Mo Chen, Experimental study on the thermal performance of solar air conditioning system with MEPCM cooling storage, International Journal of Low-Carbon Technologies, 14, 83–88 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ursula Eicker, Dirk Pietruschka, Design and performance of solar powered absorption cooling systems in office buildings, Energy and Buildings 41 81–91 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- N. Gunasekar, M. Mohanraj, V. Velmurugan, Artificial neural network modeling of a photovoltaic-thermal evaporator of solar assisted heat pumps, Energy 93, 908–922 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Z. Hassan, A. A. Mohamad, A review on solar cold production through absorption technology, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 16, 5331–5348 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bourhan Tashtoush, Aiman Alshare, Saja Al-Rifai, Hourly dynamic simulation of solar ejector cooling system using TRNSYS for Jordanian climate, Energy Conversion and Management, 100, 288–299 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Sieckera, K. Kusakana, B.P. Numbi, A review of solar photovoltaic systems cooling technologies, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 79, 192–203 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.