E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Systems and Complexes|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- I. Boldea, A. Moldovan, L. Tutelea, Scalar V/f and I-f control of AC motor drives: An overview.Intl Aegean Conference on Electrical Machines & Power Electronics (ACEMP), Intl Conference on Optimization of Electrical & Electronic Equipment (OPTIM) & 2015 Intl Symposium on Advanced Electromechanical Motion Systems (ELECTROMOTION) (Side) 8–17 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. You, M. Liu, J. Ma, H. Jia, Modeling and Analyse of Induction Motor Drive System with Consideration of DC Bus Stabilization and Control Performance. 8th International Power Electronics and Motion Control Conference. Hefe 1362–1368 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Peña, E.V. Díaz, Implementation of V/f scalar control for speed regulation of a three-phase induction motor. ANDESCON. Arequipa. 1–4 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Lesan, M.S. Smiai, W. Shepherd, Control of wound rotor induction motor using thyristors in the secondary circuits. Industry Applications Society Annual Meeting 32 (2), 335–344 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.R. Basu, A Variable Speed Induction Motor Using Thyristors in the Secondary Circuit. IEEE Transactions on Power Apparatus and Systems vol. PAS-90(2), 509–514 (1971) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Ayyadurai, B.P. Singh, C.S. Jha, R. Arockiasamy, On the Speed Control of Wound-Rotor Induction Motors Using Rotor Impedance Control. IEEE Transactions on Power Apparatus and Systems, vol. PAS-98(5), 1489–1496 (1979) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Shepherd, G.R. Slemon, Rotor Impedance Control of the Wound-Rotor Induction Motor. Transactions of the American Institute of Electrical Engineers. Part III: Power Apparatus and Systems, 78 (3), 807–814 (1959) [Google Scholar]
- F. Blaschke, A New Method for Structural Decoupling of A.C. Induction Machines. Proceedings of the Conference Rec. IFAC, Duesseldorf, Germany (1971) [Google Scholar]
- I. Takahashi, T. Noguchi, A New Quick Response and High Efficiency Control Strategy for an Induction Motor. IEEE Trans. Ind. Appl. IA-22, 820–827 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- H. Rehman, L. Xu, Alternative energy vehicles drive system: Control, flux and torque estimation, and efficiency optimization. IEEE Trans. Veh. Technol, 60, 3625–3634 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Rodriguez, R.M. Kennel, J.R. Espinoza, M. Trincado, C.A. Silva, C.A. Rojas, High performance control strategies for electrical drives: an experimental assessment. IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron, 59, 812–820 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Brooks, J.L. Castro, E.L. Castro, Speed and position controller using indirect filed-oriented control: A classical control approach. IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron, 61, 1928–1943 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- H. Rehman, An integrated starter alternator and low cost, high performance drive for vehicular applications. IEEE Trans. Veh. Technol. 57, 1454–1465 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- W. Sung, J. Shin, Y. Jeong, An energy-efficient and robust control for high-performance induction motor drive with an application in electric vehicles. IEEE Trans. Veh. Technol. 61, 3394–3405 [Google Scholar]
- H. Rehman, R.J. Hampo, A Flexible High Performance Advanced Controller for Electric Machines. Proceedings of the IEEE APEC 2000 Conference Record, New Orleans, LA, USA, 6–10, 939–943 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- I. Braslavsky, Z. Ishmatov, V. Polyakov, Energy Saving induction electric drive. Moscow: Academy. 256 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Brodovsky, Drives with frequency-current control. M.: Energy.168 (1974) [Google Scholar]
- Onishchenko G.B., Lokteva I.L., Induction valve stages and dual power engines. M.: Energy 200 (1979) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Shulakov, E.I. Medvedev, Induction-valve cascade with sequential motor excitation Izv. higher educational. Electromechanics. 1, 47 – 54 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Meshcheryakov, V.V. Danilov, O.V. Meshcheryakova, D.V. Lastochkin, Patent for utility model RU. № 180843. Device for control of induction motor with phase rotor / Publ. 03.07.2018, Byul. 19, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Meshcheryakov, V.V. Fedorov, 1998 Induction-valve cascade with inverter in the stator circuit and a common link DC. Electrical Engineering. 6, 47-50 [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Meshcheryakov, Dynamics of Electromechanical systems of lifting and transport mechanisms with induction electric drive. Monograph. Lipetsk. Lstu 120 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Meshcheryakov, P.N. Levin, T.V. Sinyukova, Improving the efficiency of the search algorithm to optimize energy saving by forming a magnetic flux of an induction motor. Devices and systems, management, control, diagnostics 6, 25–30 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Meshcheryakov, V.S. Cherkasova, O.V. Meshcheryakova, Correction of vector control system of induction electric drive. Control systems and information technologies, 3 (61), 36–38 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Klyuchev, Limitation of dynamic loads of the electric drive. M., Energy 319 (1971) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.