E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy Systems and Complexes|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- V.Ya. Ushakov, Isolyatsiya ustanovok Blaschke F.A., 1971 New Method for Structural Decoupling of A.C. Induction Machines. Proceedings of the Conference Rec. IFAC (Duesseldorf, Germany) 1–15 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- I. Boldea, A. Moldovan, L. Tutelea, Scalar V/f and I-f control of AC motor drives: An overview. 2015 Intl Aegean Conference on Electrical Machines & Power Electronics (ACEMP), 2015 Intl Conference on Optimization of Electrical & Electronic Equipment (OPTIM) & 2015 Intl Symposium on Advanced Electromechanical Motion Systems (ELECTROMOTION) (Side) 8–17 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Peña, E.V. Díaz, Implementation of V/f scalar control for speed regulation of a three-phase induction motor. ANDESCON. Arequipa. 1–4 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I. Takahashi, T. Noguchi, A New Quick Response and High Efficiency Control Strategy for an Induction Motor. IEEE Trans. Ind. Appl. IA-22, 820–827 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- J. Rodriguez, R.M. Kennel, J.R. Espinoza, M. Trincado, C.A. Silva, C.A. Rojas, High performance control strategies for electrical drives: an experimental assessment. IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron. 59, 812–820 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- H. Rehman, Detuning minimization for alternative energy vehicular drive system. IEEE Vehicle Power and Propulsion Conference, Seoul. 42–47 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- R. Issa, Three-Phase Induction Motor Stator Current Optimization. IJCA Special Issue on Evolutionary Computation 2, 41–50 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Boukhelifa, M. Kherbouch, A. Cheriti, R. Ibtiouen, O. Touhami, R. Tahmi, Stator current minimization by field optimization in induction machine. International Conference on Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, ICEEC’04 10.1109/ICEEC.2004.1374611 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- S. Lim, K. Nam, Loss-Minimizing Control Scheme for Induction Motors. IEEE Proc. Electr. Power Appl. 151 (4), (2004) [Google Scholar]
- T. Chelliah, S. Srivastava, P. Agarwal, Energy Efficient Control of Three-Phase Induction Motor A Review. International Journal of Computer and Electrical Engineering. 1 (1), 61–70 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- R. Issa, H. Sarhan, Improving Mechanical Characteristics of InverterInduction Motor Drive System. American Journal of Applied Sciences. 3 (8), (2006) [Google Scholar]
- B.K. Bose, Modern Power Electronics and AC Drives, Prentice Hall (2007) [Google Scholar]
- B. Singh, B.N. Singh, Experience in the design optimization of a voltage source inverter fed squirrel cage induction motor. Electric Power Systems Research. 26, 155–161 (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Issa, The Effect of NonNominal Voltage on Indices of AC Drive Systems. Journal of Engineering Studies & Research, Baghdad, 2 (1), (1997) [Google Scholar]
- B.B. Palit, Energy saving operation at induction motors by voltage reduction at no-and low partial load. Proc. IEEE Ind. Appl. Annual Meeting pp 147–151 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Kovchin,Theory of electric drive [Text] Saint-Petersburg: Energoatomizdat 496 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Klyuchev, Theory of electric drive: the Textbook for high schools. 2 nd ed. revised. and add. [Text]. Moscow: Energoatomizdat 704 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Sokolovsky, 2006 AC electric drives with frequency control [Text] Moscow: «Akademia» 272 [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Meshcheryakov, V.S. Cherkasova, and Meshcheryakova O.V., Correction of system of vector control of the asynchronous electric drive [Text] Control system and information technologies. 3 (61), 36–38 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Meshcheryakov, P.N. Levin, Optimization of mutual position of stator current vectors and magnetic flux of induction motor under vector control [Text] Proceedings of Universities. Electromechanics 1, 25–27 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- R.T. Schreiner, Y. Dmytrenko, Optimal frequency control of asynchronous electric drive [Text] Kishinev: Shtiintsa. 223 (1982) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Meshcheryakov, V.G. Karantayev, Application of the search-free adaptive system for control of the electric drive with the valve motor [Text] Electrotechnical complexes and systems 2, 38–40 (2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.