E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Systems and Complexes|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- V.E. Bolshev, A.N. Vasilev, A.V. Vinogradov, A.E. Semenov, M.V. Borodin, Time factor for determination of power supply system efficiency of rural consumers Handbook of Research on Renewable Energy and Electric Resources for Sustainable Rural Development. Advances in Environmental Engineering and Green Technologie (Hershey: Pennsylvania) 394–420 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Vinogradov, V. Bolshev, A. Vinogradova, T. Kudinova, M. Borodin, A. Selezneva, N. Sorokin, A system for monitoring the number and duration of power outages and power quality in 0.38 kV electrical networks Intelligent Computing & Optimization.ICO, vol 866: 1-10In eds Vasant P and Zelinka I and Weber G W (Springer, Cham) (2019) [Google Scholar]
- K. Bachmanova, Responsible for those who are connected Energy Without Borders 5 (40), October-November 18–19 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Semenov, Analysis of electric power losses in electric networks in the “Orelenergo” Livensky district power networks, a branch of the PJSC “IDGC of the Center” Innovative Development of the University Library: Management and Marketing. Materials of the 2nd Scientific Conf 68–71 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- P. Siano, Demand response and smart grids – a survey Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 30, 46178 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Vinogradov, M.V. Borodin, A.V. Vinogradova, A.O. Selezneva, V.E. Bolshev, Monitoring system of power supply reliability and power quality in 0.38 kV electrical networks Industrial Energy 3, 14–18 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L. Fangxing, Q. Wei, S. Hongbin, W. Hui, W. Jianhui, X. Yan, X. Zhao, Z. Pei, Smart transmission grid: Vision and Framework IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid 1, 16877 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Ovseychuk, Power reliability and quality to consumers. justification of the valuation Electrical Engineering News: Informational Reference Book / Founder CJSC “Electrical Engineering News” (St. Petersburg) 3 (81), 503 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Borodin, A.V. Vinogradov, Adjustment of the consumed electric power cost depending on its quality Industrial energy 7, 126 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Borodin, A.V. Vinogradov, Adjustment of the consumed electric power cost depending on its quality Technique in Agriculture 5, 17–20 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Borodin, A.I. Psarev, Assessment of the actual power quality and analysis of the number of calls for the inconsistency of power quality with guideline Values Agrotechnology and Power Supply 4 (17), 54–63 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Vinogradov, Borodin M.V., V. Bolshev, N. Makhiyanova, N. Hruntovich, Improving the power quality of rural consumers by means of electricity cost adjustment Renewable Energy Power Supply Challenges for Rural Regions. 31241 [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Borodin, A.V. Vinogradov, Formulation of the methodology for adjusting the consumed electric power cost depending on its quality and algorithm of its implementation in accordance with GOST on power quality Bulletin of the Nizhniy Novgorod State Engineering and Economic Institute 4 (83), 54–64 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Borodin, Power quality in the electrical facilities of the agro-industrial complex of the Livensky District of the Orel Region Resource-Saving Technologies for the Storage and Processing of Agricultural Products. Materials of the XIV Int. Scientific and Practical Workshop 15762 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Vinogradov, Yu.I. Lukyanov, L.N. Shakina, Reducing the recovery time of power supply of rural consumers in case of failures in power lines Due to the use of partitioning and redundancy means Bulletin of the Kharkiv National Technical University of Agriculture named after Peter Vasilenko. Technical science. Issue 186 “Problems of Power Supply and Energy Saving in the Agricultural Sector of Ukraine.” (Kharkov: KNTUA) 26–30 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Psarev, Analysis of electric power losses in electric networks in the “Orelenergo” Orlovsky district power networks, a branch of the PJSC “IDGC of the Center” Innovative Development of the University Library: Management and Marketing. Materials of the 2nd Scientific Conf 65–8 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R.P. Belikov, A.E. Semenov, I.N. Fomin, Methods and technical means of improving power quality in rural electrical networks Innovative Development of the University Library: Management and Marketing. Materials of the II Scientific Conf 605 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Yasin Kabalci, Survey on smart metering and smart grid communication Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 57, 30218 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I.O. Golikov, A.V. Vinogradov, Adaptive automatic voltage regulation in 0.38 kV rural power grids Monograph (Orel: FSBEI HE Orel State Agrarian University named after N.V. Parakhin) 166 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- F.M. Cleveland, Cyber security issues for advanced metering infrastructure (AMI) IEEE Power and Energy Society General Meeting: Conversion and Delivery of Electrical Energy in the 21st Century 1–6 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Sorokin, Improving the efficiency of functioning of electric networks with voltage of 6-35 kV by monitoring the parameters of the electric network Scientific Bulletin of the National University of Bioresources and Environmental Management Ukraine. Series: Technique and Power Engineering of Agro-Industrial Complex 209-2, 925 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R.P. Belikov, Organizational and technical measures to improve the power quality Physics and Modern Technologies in the Agro-Industrial Complex. Materials of the X Int. Youth Conf. of Young Scientists, Students and Schoolchildren 38–41 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Tsydenov, Yu.A. Zeremskaya, A.V. Chimrov, Methods of energy system statical stability improvement Journal of Economics and Social Sciences 10 (10), 53–55 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.