E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Systems and Complexes|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- The doctrine of the energy security of the Russian Federation. [Online]. Available: https://www.garant.ru/products/ipo/prime/doc/72140884/ [Google Scholar]
- G.Ya. Vagin, A.B. Loskutov, N.N. Golovkin, E.B. Solncev, and A.M. Mamonov, Industrial energy 4 (5), 38-43(2006) [Google Scholar]
- B. Eder, H. Shulc, Biogas plants: practical guide (2008) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Masleeva, E.N. Sosnina, G.V. Pachurin, Ecological aspects of bioenergy (LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing GmbH & Co. KG, Germany) 93 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E. Sosnina, O. Masleeva, and E. Kryukov, Thermal Engineering 62 (8), 539–46 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gas piston power plants. [Online]. Available: http://www.cogeneration.ru/equipment/ [Google Scholar]
- Sourcebook of specific indicators of the formation of production and consumption wastes (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Integrated water consumption and disposal standards for various industries (Moscow: Stroyizdat) 590 (1978) [Google Scholar]
- D.L. Faybisovich, Handbook of electrical network design (Moscow: Publ. ENAS) 376 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Masleeva, G.V. Pachurin, E.N. Sosnina, and A.V., Shaluho Ecology and Industry of Russia 12, 48–50 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Sosnina, O.V. Masleeva, G.V. Pachurin, and D.A. Filatov, Basic research 6, 76–80 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Temporary standard methodology “Determining the economic efficiency of environmental protection measures and assessing the economic damage caused to the national economy by environmental pollution” (Moscow: Publ. Promekoznaniye) 96 (1992) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.