E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Systems and Complexes|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- N.V. Korovin, Fuel cells and electrochemical power plants (Moscow: Power Engineering Institute publishing house) 280 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- N. Laosiripojanaa, W. Wiyaratnb, W. Kiatkittipongc, A. Arpornwichanopd, A. Soottitantawatd, and S. Assabumrungratd, Engineering Journal 13 (1), 65–83 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- SOFC tests and demonstrations: summary. Siemens AG. [Online]. Available: http://www.powergeneration.siemens.com/products-solutions-services/products-package/fuel-cells/demonstrations/demonstrations-summary [Google Scholar]
- Cummins Power Generation. 10kWe SOFC Power System Commercialization Program. [Online]. Available: https://www.netl.doe.gov/File%20Library/Events/2003/seca/DanielNorrick.pdf [Google Scholar]
- GE Fuel Cells. [Online]. Available: http://www.hydrogen.energy.gov/pdfs/htac_nov14_5_wellington.pdf [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Somov, Proc. Solid oxide fuel cells and power installations based on them Conf. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Kiselev, Energy efficiency improving of solid oxide fuel cells and study their application to low power consumers energy supply (Russian federal nuclear center all-russian research institute of experimental physics) (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Jain, J. Jiang, X. Huang, and S. Stevandic, IEEE Trans.Industry Applications 48 (4), 1142–1153 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Loskutov, E.N. Sosnina, The development of scientific and technical solutions to build hybrid power source based on SOFC and storage system for responsible consumers (Nizhny Novgorod State Technical University, Nizhny Novgorod) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Izadian, P. Famouri, Proc. American Science and Technology Conference (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. Lipilin, and V. Lipilina, Modified planar cell and stack of electrochemical devices based thereon, and method for producing the planar cell and the stack, and a mould for producing the planar cell WO Patent 2013093607, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Chivenkov, V.I. Grebenshchikov, A.P. Antropov, and E.A. Mikhailichenko, Engineering Herald of Don 24 (1), (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Loskutov, E.N. Sosnina, A.I. Chivenkov, and E.V. Kryukov, IEEE Innovative Smart Grid Technologies Asia (ISGT ASIA) Conf. (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.