E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Electromechanics and Electrical Apparatus|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- B.I. Kudrin, Power supply of industrial enterprises (Moscow: Interment Engineering) 672 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Kalyavin, L.M. Rybakov, Reliability and diagnostics of electrical installations (Yoshkar-Ola: Mar. State University Press) 348 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Konyukhova, Power supply (Moscow: Publishing House MEI) 502 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Konyukhova, Reliability of power supply to industrial enterprises (Moscow: NTF Energoprogress) 92 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.B. Kozakov, A.B. Kozlov, A.V. Korotkov, Accounting for changes in no-load losses of transformers in the period of service life when calculating losses in distribution networks. Electrical Engineering. 5, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Fedorov, Some features of the structure of internal power supply systems. Reliability and safety of energy. 3 (30), 30–33 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Korotkov, V.Ya. Frolov, The results of power measurements of no-load losses of transformers with different service life. Electrician. 8, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Gracheva, O.V. Naumov, R.R. Sadykov, Accounting for no-load losses of transformers during operation when calculating electricity losses in distribution networks. News of higher educational institutions. Power problems. 1-2, 53–63 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Gracheva, A.R. Safin, A.V. Shagidullin, Modeling of the influence changes in electrical equipment parameters on the value of the equivalent resistance the intrashop power supply systems. Elektrika. 7, 2–6 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S.D. Lizunov, A.K. Lokhanin, Problems of modern transformer in Russia. Electricity. 8, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Golubtsov, O.V. Fedorov, Electrotechnical complexes and systems of enterprises as objects of energy saving Electrical apparatuses and electrotechnical complexes and systems: materials of Int. Scientific Practical Conf. (Ulyanovsk: USTU) 222–226 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Fedorov, Assessment of influence parameters of electric equipment at a size of losses the electric power in intra factory networks of low voltage 2nd Int. Conf. on Industrial Engineering, Applications and Manufacturing. CFP16F42-ART. DOI: 10.1109/ICIEAM.2016.7911463 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Gracheva, O.V. Naumov, R.R. Sadykov, T.A. Serpionova, Modeling the parameters of functional characteristics of workshop networks Technical sciences – from theory to practice: materials of the LII Intern. Scientific Practical Conf. (Novosibirsk: Ed/ ANS «SibAK») 105–114 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- HD 428. Three-phase distribution transformers with an operating frequency of 50 Hz from 50 to 2500 kVA with oil cooling and a maximum voltage of not higher than 36 kV. [Google Scholar]
- HD 538. Three-phase distribution transformers with an operating frequency of 50 Hz from 100 to 2500 kVA with oil cooling and a maximum voltage not higher than 36 kV. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.