E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Electromechanics and Electrical Apparatus|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- A.R. Gaiduk, K.V. Beskubova, A.S. Melnichenko, 2014 Research of dynamical systems stability at structural disturbances. (Taganrog: Proceedings of the Southern Federal University. Technical science, 5 (154), 37–45. [Google Scholar]
- M. Zhixun, Z. Yuanzhe, S. Yan, L. Zhiming, L. Guobin., 2018 Constant switching frequency model predictive control for permanent magnet linear synchronous motor. (Transport systems and technologies, 4 (3 S1), 279–288. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ivanovsky R.I., 2011 Applied aspects of the theory of sensitivity. (Scientific and technical statements of the St. Petersburg State Polytechnic University. Compute science. Telecommunications. Management, 6-1(138), 102–110. [Google Scholar]
- T.J. Abatzoglou, A fast maximum likelihood algorithm for frequency estimation of a sinusoid based on Newton’s method (IEEE Trans. on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing, 33 (1), (1985) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.H.T. Abramovitch, Henze D., 1998 An overview of the PES Pareto method for decomposing baseline noise sources in hard disk position error signals (IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, 34 (1), 17–23. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.D.O. Anderson, 1998 From Youla-Kucera to identification, adaptive and nonlinear control 34 (12), 1485–1506. [Google Scholar]
- B.D.O. Anderson, I.D. Landau, Least squares identification and the robust strict positive real property (IEEE Trans. on Circuits and Systems. 49 (9), (1994) [Google Scholar]
- S. Bittanti, S.M. Savaresi, Safe estimate of sinusoidal signals for control applications (Phoenix: Proc. of the 38th Conf. On Decision & Control) 2827–2832 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- M. Bodson, S. Douglas, Adaptive algorithm for the rejection of sinusoidal disturbances with unknown frequency. 33 (12), 2213–2221 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Malev, O.V. Pogoditsky, Statistical analysis of dynamic characteristics asynchronous electric motor with changing load parameters. (Kazan: Proceedings of the higher educational institutions. Energy sector problems; 21 (1-2), 120–130 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Katzman, Handbook of electric machines. (Moscow: Publishing Center “Academy”) 480 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Krupovich, Yu.G. Barybin, M.L. Samover, Handbook of power supply design. (Moscow: Energy) 456 (1980) [Google Scholar]
- V. Bavdekar, A. Mesbah, A polynomial chaos-based nonlinear Bayesian approach for estimating state and parameter probability distribution functions. (Boston: In Proceedings of the American Control Conference) 49–54 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Buehler, J.A. Paulson, A. Mesbah, Lyapunov-based stochastic nonlinear model predictive control: Shaping the state probability distribution functions (Boston: In Proceedings of the American Control Conference) 258–269 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Gevers, Identification for control: From the early achievements to the revival of experiment design (European Journal of Control, 11) 335–352 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- G. Guo, J. Zhang, Feedforward control for reducing disk-flutter-induced track misregistration (IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, 39 (4), 2103–2108 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.R. Hansen, G.F. Franklin, R.L. Kosut, 1989 Closed-loop identification via the fractional representation: experiment design (Proc. Amer. Control Conf.) 386–391 [Google Scholar]
- I.D. Landau, A stability theorem application to adaptive control IEEE Trans. on Aut. Contr., AC-25 (4), 814–817 (1980) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Pantazi, J. Jelitto, N. Bui, E. Eleftheriou, Track-following in tape storage: Lateral tap emotion and control Mechatronics, 22 (3), 361–367 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- B. Shahsavari, E. Keikha, F. Zhang, R. Horowitz, Adaptive repetitive control design with online secondary path modeling and application to bit-patterned media recording Magnetics, IEEE Transactionson, 51 (4), 1–6 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Malev, O.V. Pogoditsky, F.N. Lyubarchuk, Analysis of changes in the parameters of an asynchronous motor by a linear integral criterion using a reference model (Bulletin of KSPEU 1) 60–67 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.