E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Electromechanics and Electrical Apparatus|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- Technical code of the designer 181-2009 (02230). Rules of technical use for consumer power installments, Minsk.–325 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- B.T. Holm-hansen, R.X. Gao, Structural design and analysis for a sensor-integrated ball bearing / Finite elements in analysis and design 257–270 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Kollakot, Diagnostics of dambages : translated from English. Moscow, Mir 512 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Gracheva, Estimation of electric power losses in low-voltage switching devices // News of higher educational institutions. Energy problems 74–81 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Shpiganovich, K.A. Pushnitsa, E.V. Churkina, O.V. Fedorov, Features of the operation of power supply systems of ferrous metallurgy enterprises // Ferrous metals. 5, 56–61 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Hruntovich, Installation, commissioning and use of electrical equipment. – Minsk. 271 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Gracheva, O.V. Naumov, R.R. Sadykov, Processing of statistical information in order to identify the laws of changes in the reliability parameters of equipment for workshop networks // News of Higher Educational Institutions of the Black Earth Region. –2, 34–43 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Fedorov, Estimates of the effectiveness of variable frequency drives 144 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Barkov, A.V. Barkova, A.Y. Azovtsev, Monitoring and diagnosis of rotary machines by vibration. 159 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Hruntovich, I.V. Petrov, Means of vibrodiagnostics of rotary machines. Agricultural technique and power supply 8 (4), 40–50 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Hruntovich, A.A. Alferov, P.M. Kolesnikov, Typical errors in vibrodiagnostics of power equipment. GSTU Bulletin 1, 72–81 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Y.P. Aslamov, I.G. Davidof, Sparse wavelet vibrating signal decomposition for pattern recognition task. PSU Bulletin, 12, 12–23 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Doronichev, K.V. Konstantinov, Expert system for vibrodiagnosting rotating bearings status and repair planning in connection with current technical conditions on the basis of wavelet-technologies introduction in the field railway transportation objects. Modern technologies, System analysis, Modeling 1 (29), 92–95 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Panfilov, I.V. Petrov, N.V. Hruntovich, Software application for rolling bearings study. In: Modern mechanical engineering, Gomel, 87 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Hruntovich, I.V. Petrov, D.V. Kirdishev, Hypocycloid vibration frequency of rolling bearings. In: «Modern issues of energy saving and energy efficiency in technical systems», Tambov 288–289 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.