E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Electromechanics and Electrical Apparatus|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- Yu.K. Rozanov, Electrical and electronic devices (Moscow: Energoatomizdat) 252 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Petinov, and E.F. Shcherbakov, Testing of electrical apparatus (Moscow: Higher School) 215 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Dulin, Methods for studying the reliability of low-voltage devices (Moscow: Energy) 152 (1970) [Google Scholar]
- K.K. Namitokov, Testing of low voltage apparatus (Moscow: Energoatomizdat) 248 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Koblenz, Study of electrical wear resistance power contacts of contactors when operating in intermittent mode (Electrical contacts) (Moscow: Gosenergoizdat) 59–71 (1962) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Konyukhova, Reliability of power supply to industrial enterprises (Moscow: NTF Energoprogress) 92 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Shevchenko, and E.I. Gracheva, Determination of electric power losses in shop networks with voltage up to 1000V Industrial power engineering. 10, 33–35 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.S. Zhelezko, A.V. Artemyev, and O.V. Savchenko, Calculation, analysis and rationing of electricity losses in electric networks (Moscow: ENAS Center) (2003) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Fedorov, Assessment of influence parameters of electric equipment at a size of losses the electric power in intra factory networks of low voltage 2nd Int. Conf. on Industrial Engineering, Applications and Manufacturing. CFP16F42-ART. DOI: 10.1109/ICIEAM.2016.7911463 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Butkevich, N.A. Belkin, and N.A. Vedeshenkov, Electric erosion of high-current contacts and electrodes (Moscow: Energy) 256 (1978) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Shpiganovich, A.A. Shpiganovich, and E.P. Zatsepin, Features of the functioning multi-level power supply systems.News from higher educational institutions of the Black Earth Region. 3 (53), 12–24 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Shpiganovich, and A.A. Shpiganovich, To assess the reliability parameters of the equipment for power supply systems. News of the higher educational institutions of the Black Earth Region. 4 (46), 48–56 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Gracheva, and N.A. Kopytova, Analysis structure of systems shop power supply of the enterprises the machine-building industry. News of higher educational institutions. Power problems. 5 (6), 73–78 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R. Holm, Electric contacts (Moscow: Energy) 456 (1978) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Gracheva, A.R. Safin, and A.V. Shagidullin, Modeling of the influence changes in electrical equipment parameters on the value of the equivalent resistance the intrashop power supply systems. Elektrika. 7, 2–6 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.