E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Electromechanics and Electrical Apparatus|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- IEEE400.2-2013, „Guide for Field Testing of Shielded Power Cable Systems Using Very Low Frequency, “IEEE Standards Association, New York, USA, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Dr.Cao et al, SP Power Grid Ltd., “Condition Monitoring of Distribution Cables using VLF Diagnostic Test with Tangent Delta, Time Domain Reflectometry and Partial Discharge Measurements, ” in CEPSI, Bangkok, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Bawart, Austria, Endesa Distribution Electrica Spain, „Improving Cable System Reliability with Monitored Withstand Diagnostics featuring high efficiency at reduced test time, “ in Jicable 9th International Conference of Insulated Power Cables, Versailles, France, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B. Neier, Cable diagnostic in MV underground cable networks, 3.0 Hrsg., Sulz: BAUR, 102–110 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Kim et al, IEEE, KEPCO, “A Study on Three Dimensional Assessment of the Aging Condition of Polymeric Medium Voltage Cables Applying VLF Tan Delta Diagnostic”, IEEE Transaction on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Neier, „Combined Application of Diagnostics Tools for MV Underground Cables“ in Jicable, Versailles, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Jenny, BAUR Austria, „VLF Sinus 0.1 Hz universal voltage source for testing and diagnosis of medium voltage power cables“ in Cigre, Paris, France, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L. Kim, K. Korea, ”VLF Tan-Delta Criteria for XLPE Insulated Power Cables in KEPCO“ in Jicable, Paris, France” (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.