E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Electromechanics and Electrical Apparatus|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- E.A. Kireeva, Complete handbook for electrical equipment and electrical engineering (Knorus, Moscow) (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D.L. Faibisovich, Handbook for electrical network design (ENAS, Moscow) (2012) [Google Scholar]
- The Russian State Standard GOST 14209-97. Guidelines for the load of power oil transformers (1998) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Korotkov, Methods for assessing and predicting the energy efficiency of electrical engineering complexes of urban distribution networks (St. Petersburg State Polytechnic University, St. Petersburg) URL: http://dl.unilib.neva.ru/dl/2/3489.pdf (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Alyunov, Identification of the parameters of electric system replacement circuits according to the data of emergency process recorders (Vologda State Technical University, Vologda) (2004) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Alyunov, Online Electric: Interactive calculations of power supply systems URL: http://www.online-electric.ru [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.