E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Automation, Instruments and Control Methods|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- Plis M., Rusinowski H., Predictive, adaptive model of PG 9171E gas turbine unit including control algorithms Energy 126, 247–55 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Hanachi H., Liu J., Mechefske C., Multi-mode diagnosis of a gas turbine engine using an adaptive neuro-fuzzy system Chinese journal of aeronautics 31, 1–9 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Tsai A., Pezzini P., Tucker D., and Bryden K. M., Multiple-Model adaptive control of a hybrid solid oxide fuel cell gas turbine power plant simulator Journal of electrochemical energy conversion and storage 16 (3), (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Kavalerov B.V., Bakhirev I.V., Kilin G.A., Adaptive frequency control of a gas turbine unit with a custom model Electrical engineering issue 11, 1–9 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Kavalerov B.V., Bakhirev I.V. and Basargin Sh. D. The study of the parametric adaptation of the regulator of the gas turbine unit of a 6 MW power plant Fundamental research issue 11-2, 281–285 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Kavalerov B.V., Bakhirev I.V. and Ziyatdinov I.R. Investigation of an adaptive control algorithm with gas turbine units taking into account the dynamics of a asynchronous engine Fundamental research issue 12-1, 49-57 [Google Scholar]
- Kavalerov B.V., Bakhirev I.V., and Kilin G.A., Investigation of the electric power gas turbines rotation frequency adaptive control (Perm: PNIPU press, 142–153 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Kavalerov B.V., and Ziyatdinov I. R., Investigation of the control system with a reference model and parametric adjustment for an electric power gas turbine unit Fundamental research issue 12-6, 1107–1111 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Kavalerov B.V., Ziyatdinov I.R., Bakhirev I.V., Investigation of the control system with a reference model and signal setting for an electric power gas turbine unit Fundamental research issue 6-2, 235–240 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Tyukin I. Yu., Adaptation in nonlinear dynamic systems Synergetics: from the past to the future (St. Petersburg: LKI) 384 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Ricketts B.E., Modelling of a gas turbine: A precursor to adaptive control. IEE Colloquium on Adaptive Controllers in Practice ’97: Digest, is. 176 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- Piltan F., et al. On line Tuning Premise and Consequence FIS: Design Fuzzy Adaptive Fuzzy Sliding Mode Controller Based on Lyaponuv Theory International Journal of Robotics and Automation 2 (5), 381–400 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Gusev Yu. M., TVVD automatic control system with specific fuel consumption optimization Bulletin of Ufa state aviation technical University 15 issue 5 (45), (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Skorospeshkin V. N., Adaptive automatic control system Science of science is. 2 (21), (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Gurevich O.S., Aviation Gas Turbine Engine Management: Study Guide (Moscow: MAI press) 100 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Borcov Yu. A., Electromechanical systems with adaptive and model control (Leningrad: Energoatomizdat) 216 (1984) [Google Scholar]
- Basharin A.V., Electric Drive Control: A Textbook for Universities (Leningrad: Energoatomizdat) 392 (1982) [Google Scholar]
- Polulyakh A.I., Lisovin I.G., Kavalerov B.V. and Shigapov A.A., Automating controller tuning for gas-turbine mini power stations in computer testing Automation and Remote Control 75 (7), 1330–1336 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Bakhirev A.V., Adaptive control of a gas turbine plant with a reference model and sigmoidal function Control systems and information technology issue 3.1(61), 118–123 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Cybenco G., Approximation by superpositions of a sigmoidal function. Mathematics of Control, Signals and System issue 2 (4), 303–314 (1989) [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.