E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Automation, Instruments and Control Methods|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- R.A. Epperly, G.E. Heberlein, L.G. Eads, A tool for reliability and safety: predict and prevent equipment failures with thermography (Petroleum and Chemical Industry Conference) 59–68 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- C. Hellier, Handbook of nondestructive evaluation. (McGraw–Hill Professional) 603 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- S. Taib, M. Sha, Infrared Image Enhancement and Segmentation for Extracting the Thermal Anomalies in Electrical, (Electronics and electrical engineering) 107–112 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. Taib, M. Sha, K.H. Ghazali, A.S.N Huda Finding ROIs in infrared image of electrical installation for qualitive thermal condition evaluation (IEEE International Conference on Control System, Computing and Engineering), 244–249 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- R. Gonzalez, Digital image processing. (Upper Saddle River N.J. Prentice Hall) 595–596. (2002) [Google Scholar]
- R. Szeliski, Computer Vision: Algorithms and Applications (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Zaripova, D.K. Zaripov, A.E. Usachev, Criteria for equipment defects for thermal power substation control system (Energy sector problems), 19 (5-6), 50–56 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Zaripova, D.K. Zaripov, A.E. Usachev, Visualization of high-voltage insulators defects in infrared images using computer vision methods (Scientific Visualization), 11 (2), 88–98 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Jadin, S. Taib, Infrared Image Enhancement and Segmentation for Extracting the Thermal Anomalies in Electrical Equipment, (Electronics and Electrical Engineering), 120 (4), (2012) [Google Scholar]
- L. Ying, J.M. Xing, An efficient method for target extraction of infrared images // Artificial Intelligence and Computational Intelligence, (Springer Berlin Heidelberg) 6319, 185–192 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Sezgin, B. Sankur, Survey over image thresholding techniques and quantitative performance evaluation (Journal of Electronic Imaging) 13 (1), 146–168 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Jadin, S. Taib, K.H. Ghazali, Feature extraction and classification for detecting the thermal faults in electrical installations. (Measurement) 57, 15–24 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.