E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Automation, Instruments and Control Methods|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- A.D. Prituzhalov, N.L. A.V. Kapitonov, Vorontsov, A.M. Kapitonov, A Leakage Detection in Valves during Operation Oil and gas technologies 3 (80), 50–3 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Sh.G. Ziganshin, E.V. Izmailova, A.V. Maryashev, Technique for search of pipeline leakage according to acoustic signals analysis IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering 86 012035 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- H. Hurst, Long term storage capacity of reservoirs Transactions of the American society of Civil Engineers 116, 770–99 (1951) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Zinenko, R/S analysis in the stock market Business-informatics 3 (21), 24–30 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Kalush, V.M. Loginov, The Hurst index and its hidden properties Siberian journal of industrial mathematics 4 (12), 29–37 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Lepikhin, D.I. Perepelitsa, To the application of the Hurst index (coefficient) in hydrology Geographical bulletin. Hydrology 4 (39), 36–43 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L.O. Kirichenko, Comparative analysis of the statistical properties of Hurst estimates index Bulletin of NTU «XII». Special topic: Informatics and modelling 21, 88–96 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- B. Mandelbrot, Fractal geometry of nature (Moscow: Publishment of Computer researches institute) 656 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- B. Mandelbrot, Fractals, case and finance (Izhevsk: regular and chaotic dinamics) 255 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kale, F.B. Butar, Fractal analysis of time series and distribution properties of Hurst exponent Journal of Mathematical Sciences & Mathematics Education 5 (1), 8–19 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- V. Butakov, A. Grakovskiy, Estimation of the stochasticity of time series of arbitrary origin using the Hurst index Computer Modelling and New Technologies 9 (2), 27–32 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Shvetsov, Yu.V. Vankov, A.R. Zagretdinov, Control of rotary equipment unbalance with using statistical criteria comparison of vibration spectrum IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering 441 (1), 012051 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.R. Saifullin, A.R. Zagretdinov, S.G. Ziganshin, Yu.V. Vankov, Control of the rotary equipment disbalance by the spectrum of envelope vibroacoustic signal Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems 10 (2), 2242–7 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.R. Saifullin, S.G. Ziganshin, Y.V. Vankov, A.R. Zagretdinov, Assessment of technical condition of polyurethane foam thermal insulation pipelines of heating networks using neural network technologies International Journal of Engineering and Technology (UAE) 7, 241–4 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Babenkov, D.V. Kopytov, D.V. Gurevich, M.N. Kuznetsov, Experimental study of acoustic emission parameters of leaks in production tree valves Automation, telemechanization and communication in the oil industry 16, 12–4 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.