E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Automation, Instruments and Control Methods|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- A.V. Shchelchkov Int. Conf. on Vortex Flows and Vortex Models (Rostock: ICVFM) 11, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Y.F. Gortyshov, I.A. Popov, A.B. Shchelchkov, V.V. Olimpiev, S.I. Kaskov, Thermohydraulic efficiency of the perspective ways of intensification of heat transfer in channels heat transfer equipment (Kazan: Center of innovative technologies) (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Isaev, Numerical simulation of the intensification of the heat exchange in a planeparallel channel with a cylindrical shallow dimple on the heated engineering Physics and Thermophysics 5 (89), 1186–1201 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.K. Kalinin, G.A. Dreitzer, I.Z. Kopp, A.S. Macachin, Effective heat transfer surfaces (Moscow: Energoatomizdat) 101–102 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.I. Shanin, O.I. Shanin, Intensification of heat transfer by application of spherical holes on the channel walls Convective heat and mass transfer (Minsk: ANB) (2004) [Google Scholar]
- I. Borisov, A. Khalatov, S. Kobzar, B. Glezer, Comparison of thermal hydraulic characteristics for two types of dimpled surfaces ASME GT 2004–54204 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.F Gortyshov., I.A. Popov, A.B. Clicks, D.V. Ryzhkov, Heat-Hydraulic characteristics of heat exchangers with surface intensification of heat exchange in the form of spherical recesses and protrusions (Moscow: MEI) (2008) [Google Scholar]
- K.Kh. Gilfanov, R.A. Shakirov, R.N. Gainullin Bulletin of technological university 21, 102-105; (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Isaev, A.V. Schelchkov, A.I. Leontiev, P.A. Baranov, M.E. Gulcova Int. J. Heat and Mass Transfer 94, 426–448 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Rao, Y. Feng, B. Li, B. Weigand J. Heat Transfer 031901-10, 137 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.C. Lau, S.W. Moon, Journal of Energy, Heat and Mass Transfer 23, 393–416 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- W. Chakroun, M.M.A. Quadri, Int. J. Therm. Sci. 2 (41), 163–172 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Ochoa, J.W. Baughn, A.R. Byerley, Int. J. of Heat and Fluid Flow. 26, 264–275 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Marsden, C. Bogey, C. Bailly, 16th AIAA/CEAS Aeroacoustics Conf. (Stockholm: AIAA) 1–13 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. Turnow, Flow structure and heat transfer on dimpled surfaces PhD Thesis University of Rostock 151 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Isaev, A.I. Leontiev, A.V. Schelchkov, M.E. Gul’tcova, Journal of Engineering Physics and Thermophysics 5 (88), 1304–1308 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.