E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Automation, Instruments and Control Methods|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- I.N. Ermolov, Yu.V. Lange, Nondestructive Testing. Handbook in 7 Ultrasonic Testing, (Moscow: Mashinostroenie) 3, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Ushakov, D.M. Davydov, L.I. Domozhirov, Detection and measurement of surface sracks by the ultrasonic method for evaluating fatigue failure of metals. Russian J. Nondestructive Testing 47 (9), 631–41 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Barkhatov, Development of Methods of Ultrasonic Nondestructive Testing of Welded Joints. Russian J. Nondestructive Testing 39 (1), 23–47 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Rinkevich, Yu.V. Korkh, Ya.G. Smorodinskii, Prospects of the Application of Nondestructive Testing to the Diagnostics of Nanoand Microstructural Materials. Russian J. Nondestructive Testing 46 (1), 10–5 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Suchkov, A.V. Donchenko, Real sensitivity of EMA instruments Russian J. Nondestructive Testing 43 (6), 384–89 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Suchkov, State-of-the-art capabilities of ema flaw detection. Russian J. Nondestructive Testing 41 (12), 790–801 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.S. Edwards, S. Dixon, X. Jian, Depth gauging of defects using low frequency wideband Rayleigh waves Ultrasonics 44 (1), pp 93–8 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- T. Windisch, Numerical and experimental studies towards improvements in laser-acoustic microscopy by optical-based sound beam shaping J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 520, 1–7 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Krishnaswamy, Theory and Application of Laser-Ultrasonic Techniques In Review of Progress in Quantitative Nondestructive Evaluation, D.O. Thompson and D.E. Chimenti, Eds. (New York: Plenum Press) 20A, 436–92 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Popovich, D.V. Masaylo, V.S. Sufiiarov, E.V. Borisov, I.A. Polozov, V.A. Bychenok, I.Y. Kinzhagulov, I.V. Berkutov, D.S. Ashikhin, A.V. Il’inskii, A laser ultrasonic technique for studying the properties of products manufactured by additive technologies. Russian J. Nondestructive Testing 52 (6), 303–9 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Golenishchev-Kutuzov, I.R. Ismagilov, R.I. Kalimullin, S.A. Migachev, A.A. Khasanov, Subsurface crack dimensioning using the shadow method of laser-acoustic defectoscopy Power engineering: research, equipment, technology 5-6, 103–8 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- I.R. Ismagilov, R.I. Kalimullin, A.A. Khasanov, A.V. Moroz, S.A. Stepanov, Laser-acoustic testing of thin metal films Power engineering: research, equipment, technology 5-6, 24–7 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- I.R. Ismagilov, V.A. Golenishchev-Kutuzov, R.I. Kalimullin, S.A. Migachev, A.A. Khasanov, Detecting surface and volume defects in metals by the laser-acoustic method Russian J. Nondestructive Testing 50 (6), 318–24 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Golenishchev-Kutuzov, I.R. Ismagilov, R.I. Kalimullin, A.V. Semennikov, Through transmission technique of identification of surface cracks in metal items Mashinostroyeniye i inzhenernoye obrazovaniye 3, 32–7 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Aleshin, M.V. Grigoriev, N.A. Shchipakov, V.V. Murashov, A.G. Evgenov, S.A. Vasilenko, I.S. Krasnov, The classification of flaws of metal materials synthesized by the selective laser melting method and the capabilities of nondestructive testing methods for their detection Russian J. Nondestructive Testing. 52 (1), 38–43 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.