E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Economics and Energy Management|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- On approval of the Energy strategy of Russia for the period up to 2030 [Electronic resource] // Order of the Government of the Russian Federation, November 13, 2009 1715-r. [Google Scholar]
- O.G. Turovets, T.A. Chasovskikh, Bases of the organization of resource-saving production system of the industrial enterprise. Bulletin of the Voronezh state technical University, 11-3, 43–46 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.T. Malysheva, A.I. Shinkevich, S.Sh. Ostanina, E.L. Vodolazhskaya, V.O. Moiseyev Perspective Directions of Improving Energy Efficiency on the Meso and Micro Levels of the Economy. Journal of Advanced Research in Law and Economics, 1, 75–83 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- On approval of the program “Digital economy of the Russian Federation” [Electronic resource] // Order of the Government of the Russian Federation, July 28, 2017 1632 [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Barsegyan Open innovations as a resource for management of high-tech enterprises. Bulletin of Belgorod University of cooperation, Economics and law, 5, 118–127 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Kudryavtseva, F.F. Galimulina, I.A. Zaraychenko, N.V. Barsegyan Modeling The Management System Of Open Innovation In The Transition To E-Economy. Modern Journal of Language Teaching Methods, 8 (10), 163–171 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Meshalkin Methods of logistics of resource and energy saving as organizational and management tools of modernization of petrochemical complex. Integrated energy saving technologies, 2, 4–20 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Shinkevich, S.S. Kudryavtseva, M.V. Shinkevich, I.G. Salimianova, I.I. Ishmuradova Improving the efficiency of production process organization in the resource saving system of petrochemical enterprises. International journal of energy economics and policy, 9 (4), 233–239 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Shinkevich, N.V. Barsegyan The role of entrepreneurial initiatives in improving the organization of production of petrochemical enterprises. Bulletin of the Belgorod University of cooperation, Economics and law, 2 (75), 358–369 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Shinkevich, S.S. Kudryavtseva, Increase of innovative activity in the sphere of energy saving on the basis of the concept of open innovations. Bulletin of Kazan technological University, 17, 15, 495–499 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Sahu, K. Narayanan, Environmental Certification and Technical Efficiency: A Study of Manufacturing Firms in India. Journal of Industry Competition and Trade, 16 (2), 191–207 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- State information system in the field of energy saving and energy efficiency: reference and information center [Electronic resource] // Access Mode: https://gisee.ru/articles/analytics/64098/ [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Shinkevich, A.A. Lubnina, N.M. Chikisheva, L.M. Simonova, E.E. Alenina, B.B. Khrustalev, R.Sh. Sadykova, R.R. Kharisova Innovative Forms of Production Organization in the Context of High-Tech Meso-Economic Systems Sustainable Development. International Review of Management and Marketing, 6 (2), 219–224 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Kudryavtseva Trends in the development of the digital economy in Russia. Sustainable development Management, 2 (15), 21–27 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Lubnina, A.I. Shinkevich, V.V. Avilova, G.M. Kharisova, E.L. Vodolazhskaya, A.A. Novikov, E.V. Novikova Innovative Forms of Industrial Enterprises’ Cooperation International. Journal of Environmental and Science Education, 12 (1), 69–77 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.