E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Economics and Energy Management|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- L. Argote, M. Hora, Organizational Learning and Management of Technology. Production and Operations Management, 26 (4), 579–590 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- H. Wang, B.W. Ang, B. Su, Assessing drivers of economy-wide energy use and emissions: IDA versus SDA. Energy Policy, 107, 585–599 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Clements, A.S. Hurn, & Z. Li, The effect of transmission constraints on electricity prices. Energy Journal, 38 (4), 145–163 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.M. Costa, N. Bento, V. Marques, The impact of regulation on a firm’s incentives to invest in emergent smart grid technologies. Energy Journal, 38 (2), 149–174 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Malysheva, A.I. Shinkevich, G.M. Kharisova, Y.V. Nuretdinov, O.R. Khasyanov, I.G. Nuretdinov, N.A. Zaitseva, S.S. Kudryavtseva, The Sustainable Development of Competitive Enterprises through the Implementation of Innovative Development Strategy. International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 6 (1), 185–19 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Malysheva, A.I. Shinkevich, S.S. Ostanina, E.L. Vodolazhskaya, V.O. Moiseyev, Perspective directions of improving energy efficiency on the meso and micro levels of the economy. Journal of Advanced Research in Law and Economics, 1 (15), 75–83 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Wasiak, O. Orynycz, Energy Efficiency of a Biofuel Production System. Journal of Management and Production Engineering Review, 8 (1), 60–68 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Shinkevich, T.V. Malysheva, L.M. Ostanin, T.V. Muzhzhavleva, E.A. Kandrashina, Organization challenges of competitive petrochemical products production. Espacios, 39 (9), 28–41 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Shinkevich, T.V. Malysheva, E.N. Ryabinina, N.V. Morozova, G.N. Sokolova, I.A. Vasileva, I.I. Ishmuradova Formation of Network Model of Value Added Chain Based on Integration of Competitive Enterprises in Innovation-Oriented Cross-Sectorial Clusters. International Journal of Environmental and Science Education, 17, 10347–10364 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P. Oborski, Integrated monitoring system of production processes. Management and Production Engineering Review, 7 (4), 86–96 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.G. Masbad, V.M. Noel, R.S. Omega, V. Van Gaitano, A.F. Abatayo, Prioritizing interdependent production processes using leontief input-output model Integrated monitoring system of production processes. Management and Production Engineering Review, 7 (1), 45–55 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Lundmark, K. Bäckström, P. Oborski, Bioenergy innovation and energy policy. Economics of Innovation and New Technology, 24 (8), 755–775 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Radej, J. Drnovšek, G. Begeš, An overview and evaluation of quality-improvement methods from the manufacturing and supply-chain perspective. Advances in Production Engineering and Management, 12 (4), 388–400 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.P. Yin, Q. Gao, X. Ji, Performance modelling based on value analysis for improving product development process architecture. Advances in Production Engineering and Management, 12 (1), 17–28 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Gubán, G. Kovács, & S. Kot, Simulation of Complex Logistical Service Processes. Management and Production Engineering Review, 8 (2), 19–29 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Poutanen, W. Soliman, P. Stahle,. The complexity of innovation: an assessment and review of the complexity perspective. European Journal of Innovation Management, 19 (2), 19189–213 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.V. Haase, R. Woll, Assessment of Reliability Implementation in Manufacturing Enterprises. Management and Production Engineering Review, 7 (2), 12–20 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Río, G. Resch, A. Ortner, S. Busch, F.V. Panzer, C. Haase, R. Woll, A techno-economic analysis of EU renewable electricity policy pathways in 2030. Energy Policy, 104, 484–493 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Dong, C.T. Ng, & T.C.E. Cheng, lectricity Time-of-Use Tariff with Stochastic Demand. Production and Operations Management, 7 26 (1), 64–79 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Bublitz, D. Keles, W. Fichtner, Ananalysis of the decline of electricity spot prices in Europe: Who is to blame? Energy Policyt, 107, 323–336 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.