E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Economics and Energy Management|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- S. Glukhov, M. Lebedev, Investigation of the degree of efficiency of automatic control in heating systems News of Transsib 2, 64–70 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law “On Energy Saving” 28, URL: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_9906/ (1996) [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law “On Energy Saving and Improving Energy Efficiency and On Amending Certain Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation” 11.23.2009 N261, URL: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_93978/ [Google Scholar]
- SP 60.13330.2016 Heating, ventilation and air conditioning, 6.1.2, Updated edition SNiP 41-012003, URL: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/456054205 [Google Scholar]
- V. Livchak, Consistency in fulfilling the requirements of improving the energy efficiency of apartment buildings Energy saving 6, 14–22 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V. Livchak, Installing IHP in buildings instead of replacing worn-out equipment in the central heating point and re-routing the hot water supply network Energy Saving 1, 36–40 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- V. Livchak, Automation of heat supply and metering control AVOK 4, 44–51 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law of 07.12.2011 416, “On Water Supply and Wastewater Disposal”. URL: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_122867/ [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law dated July 27, 190 “On Heat Supply”. URL: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_102975/ (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Resolution of the Chief State Sanitary Doctor of the Russian Federation of April 7, 20, “On approval of SanPiN 22.214.171.1246-09” URL: http://base.garant.ru/12167072/ (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Improving the energy efficiency of municipal infrastructure systems in the Moscow region Moscow Regional Duma. [Google Scholar]
- V. Fazin, Implementation of the largest heat supply modernization project in Russia 03.27.2015 URL: http://energoeffekt.info/heat/articles/15618-vpodmoskove-realizuetsya-krupneyshiy-dlya-rossiiproekt-po-modernizacii [Google Scholar]
- Introduction of innovative developments in the housing and utilities sector Ufa, Russia URL: http://mag.e-gorod.ru/lib/12003/ (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Thanks to energy saving measures in the Altai Republic, more than 20% of heat energy was saved Center for energy saving automation URL: http://caesber.ru/news/energo/35970/ [Google Scholar]
- A. Gusev, The results of the project for the installation of individual heat points in apartment buildings Heat Supply News 8 (156), 48–49 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Policy Matters : Regulatory Indicators for Sustainable Energy (RISE) 2018 World Bank Group 86 URL: http://documents.worldbank.org/curated/en/553071544206394642/Policy-Matters-Regulatory-Indicators-forSustainable-Energy [Google Scholar]
- State report on the state of energy conservation and energy efficiency in the Russian Federation, Ministry of Economic Development, 2018, Moscow, URL: http://economy.gov.ru/minec/about/structure/depgostarif/201812103 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zvonareva, Y. Vankov, S. Nazarychev, Evaluation of the economic effect for consumers when installing automated metering and regulation of heat energy, Engineering Bulletin of the Don, 38, 4-1 98 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.