E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Economics and Energy Management|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- S.A. Eroshenko, A.I. Khalyasmaa, Intelligent model of decision support system of distributed generation integration Proc.of the IEEE Int. Conf. on Software Engineering and Service Sciences 79-82. 10.1109/ICSESS.2017.8342868 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Grechukhina, O.V. Kudryavtseva, E.Y. Yakovleva, Evaluation of the development of the renewable energy markets in russia Economy of the region 12 (4), 1167–77 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Sequeira, M.S. Santos, Renewable energy and politics: A systematic review and new evidence Journal of Cleaner Production 192, 553–568 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Abdureshitova, Tax methods of regulation and stimulation of renewable energy development Russian Federation Scientific Herald: Finance, Banks, Investments 1, 57–64 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- International Energy Agency Analysys and forecasts to 2023 (Paris: International Energy Agency) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J.L. Sawin, et al. Renewables 2018 Global status report (Paris: REN21 Secretariat) ( 2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ferreira, S.S. Kunh, K.C. Fagnani, De T.A. Souza, C. Tonezer, G.R. Dos Santos, Coimbra C.H. Araújo, Economic overview of the use and production of photovoltaic solar energy in Brazil Renew Sust Energ Rev 81, 181–91 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.Z. Zhiznin, V.M. Timokhov, Energy impact on sustainable development World Economics and International Relations 61 (11), 34–42 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Alcayde, F.G. Montoya, R. Baños, Perea-Moreno A.-J. and Manzano-Agugliaro F. 2018 Analysis of research topics and scientific collaborations in renewable energy using community detection Sustainability 10 (12), 4510 [Google Scholar]
- H.J. Bhatti, M. Danilovic, making the world more sustainable: enabling localized energy generation and distribution on decentralized smart grid systems WJET 6 (2), 350–382 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ricardo Saavedra, C. Hora de O Fontes, F. Freires, Sustainable and renewable energy supply chain: a system dynamics overview Reviews 82, 247–259 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Polozova, V. Musiienko, O. Storozhenko, O. Peresada, N. Geseleva, Modeling of energy-saving processes in the context of energy safety and security Journal of security and sustainability issues 8 (3), 387–397 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhu, X. Liu, Y. Zhai, R. Deng, Monthly unit commitment model and algorithm with renewable energy generation considering system reliability Mathematical Problems in Engineering Article ID 3835296 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Abdmouleh, A. Gastli, L. Ben-Brahim, M. Haouari, N.A. Al-Emadi, Review of optimization techniques applied for the integration of distributed generation from renewable energy sources Renewable Energy 113, 266–280 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K.K. Iychettira, R.A. Hakvoort, P. Linares, Rob de Jeu Towards a comprehensive policy for electricity from renewable energy: designing for social welfare Applied Energy 187, 228–242 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. De Assis Espécie, P. Ninô de Carvalho, M.F. Bacile Pinheiro, V. Mesquita Rosenthal, L.A. Ferreira da Silva, M. Pinheiro, S. Andreoli Espig, C. Mariani, E. Medeiros de Almeida, F. Sodré, Ecosystem services and renewable power generation: a preliminary literature review Renewable Energy 140, 39–51 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.