E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Economics and Energy Management|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- M.N. Khabrieva, Tools to improve the competitive strength of the organization. Scientific review. 24, 458–60 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Kudryavtseva, A.I. Shinkevich, R.M. Sirazetdinov, V.T. Volov, G.F. Yusupova, J.V. Torkunova, E.R. Khairullina, N.V. Klimova, I.Y. Litvina, Design of Innovative Development in the Industrial Types of Economic Activity. International Review of Management and Marketing Home. 4, 498–503 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Ishmuradova, G.R. Sibaeva, The tools improving the effectiveness of management system of enterprise Academy of Strategic Management Journal. 15, 34–39 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Kiselev, A.V. Aksianova, A.Kh. Shagieva, 2015 Methodical Approach to Evaluating the Performance of the Institutional System of Crisis Management. Asian Social Science. 14, 27-36 [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Gorbach, M.V. Rajskaya, A.V. Aksianova, A.V. Morozov, I.A. Gusarova, A.A. Sagdeeva, The structural Dynamics’ Nature of Innovative Development of Russian Economy in the Framework of its Technological Diversity International Journal of Environmental & Science Education. 7392-407, 15 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Burganov, A.A. Derbeneva, B.R. Burganov, L.V. Maimakova, The problems of rationalizing the choice and making decisions in the energy consumption of the firm. Journal of entrepreneurship education. 21, 77 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- System operator of the Unified energy system. Information review. Unified energy system of Russia. Subtotal. Ntrw so-oops.RC/fileadmin/files/companies/reports/UPS-review/2019/ups_review_0319.Pdf (2019) [Google Scholar]
- System operator of the Unified energy system. Report on the functioning of the UES of Russia in 2018 2019. NTSP.soUPS.ru/fileadmin/files/company/reports/informationdisclosure/2019/2018 ups_rap.pdf [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Khabrieva, Competition Market environment Competitive strength of the organization (Kazan: School) 96 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- O.P. Sushko, A.A. Kaznin, A.V. Babkin, D.A. Bogdanov, Economic Evaluation of the Information Security Levels Achieved by Electric Energy Providers in North Arctic Region.IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science. 90 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J.V. Torkunova, E.R. Khairullina, V.A. Komelina, N.V. Volkova, K.N. Ponomarev, The peculiarities of qualitative information and analytical maintenance innovative and educational activity in higher education institution Life Sci. 11, 489–503 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J.V. Torkunova, Optimization Model of Interactive Forms of Education for Formation Innovative and Research Competence. Procedia Social and Behavioral Science. 191 1690–2 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.L. Tomashevskii, Multicriteria decision making with criteria alternatative interactions Eco nomics and mathematical methods 53 105–13 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J.V. Torkunova, O.I. Bogomolova, I.R. Muhametkalieva, A.R. Fazilanova, Information-analytical system of monitoring of the level of qualification of personnel Vestnik Kazanskogo energeticheskogo universiteta. 36 22–8 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- O. Popova, E. Bogacheva, Analysis of the methods for assessing socio-economic development level of urban areas. AIP Conference Proceedings. 1800 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.