E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Economics and Energy Management|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- G.-M. Shi, J. Bi, J.-N. Wang, Chinese regional industrial energy efficiency evaluation based on a DEA model of fixing non-energy inputs Energy Policy 38 (10), 6172–6179 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. Bing, L. Rui, Economic analysis of energy efficiency in China’s economy Actual Problems of Economics 124 (10), 367–372 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J.-L. Hu, S.-C. Wang, F.-Y. Yeh, Total-factor water efficiency of regions in China Resources Policy 31 (4), 217–230 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- S. Honma, J.-L. Hu, Efficient waste and pollution abatements for regions in Japan International Journal of Sustainable Development and World Ecology 16 (4), 270–285 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Ayres, D. Lindenberger, B. Warr, The underestimated contribution of energy to economic growth Structural Change and Economic Dynamics 27, 79–88 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Filippini, L. Hunt, Energy demand and energy efficiency in the OECD countries: A stochastic demand frontier approach Energy Journal 32 (2), 59–80 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- E. Cagno, E. Worrell, A. Trianni, G. Pugliese, A novel approach for barriers to industrial energy efficiency Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 19, 290–308 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E. Worrell, J. Laitner, M. Ruth, H. Finman, Productivity benefits of industrial energy efficiency measures Energy 28 (11), 1081–1098 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Porter M., Competition (Moscow: Publishing House «Williams») 258 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- P. Maskell, M. Larenzen, The Cluster as Market Organization DRUID Working Paper 14, 29 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- A. N. Dyrdonova, A.I. Shinkevich, N.Y. Fomin, and E.S. Andreeva, Formation and development of industrial clusters in the regional economy Revista Espacios 40 (1), 21–28 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Feldman, Innovation in cities: Science, based on diversity, specialization and localization competition European Economic Review 43, 409–429 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Rosenfeld, Bringing Business Clusters into the Mainstream of Economic Development European Planning Studies 5, 3–23 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Dyrdonova, Improvement of performance efficiency of the enterprises making part of integral production systems in the region Revista Espacios 40 (14), 24-31 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T.S. Lin’kova, D.N. Zemskii, S.K. Kurlyand, N.I. Zemskii, The stabilisation of SKI-3 polyisoprene rubber by polyoxypropylated aromatic amines International Polymer Science and Technology 43 (5), 18–21 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Melnik, A.N. Dyrdonova, Energy efficiency improvement ways in industrial clusters of the region Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences 6 (3), 141–145 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.