E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Economics and Energy Management|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- B.G. Zbyshko, Features of social and labor relations in the field of labor protection Labor Protection and Economics 4 (29), 4–8 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Alekina, D.A. Melnikova, G.N. Yagovkin, The theoretical basis for the formation of an integrated production safety management system: Monograph Samara: Samar. Go Tech. University Press 281 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Makushin, Improving working conditions in enterprises: (Socio-economic problems): Economics 216 (1981) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Spivak, Personnel Management Eksmo 121–124 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- R 2.2.2006-05 Occupational health. Guidance on the hygienic assessment of factors of the working environment and the labor process. Criteria and classification of working conditions. [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Elin, 2018 Transformation of social and labor relations: legal organizational and scientific-methodological principles and procedures of labor protection. Monograph M. De’Libri 534 [Google Scholar]
- N.K. Kulbovskaya, Economics of labor protection Monograph. M.: Economy 247 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- G.E. Slezinger, Labor in a market economy INFRA-M (1996) [Google Scholar]
- Economic aspects of the working environment. Translation from English under the general ed. Prof., Dr. of Sc. EV Petrosyants. M.: Scientific Center of social and industrial problems of labor protection 107 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- J. Sumelahti, L. Bjurström, E. Cooney, What is the price of absenteeism? In: Economic Aspects of the Production Environment: Translated from English. Under total ed. Prof. Dr. of Sc. EV Petrosyants 33–43 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hurmalainen, V. Husberg, The economic approach to monitoring the state of labor protection. Labor Protection Congress. Moscow 21 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Amosha, Economic justification of labor protection measures Naukova Dumka 202 (1979) [Google Scholar]
- M. Bem, E. Veltri, E. Kleinsorge, Cost of safety Professional safety 22–29 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Serdyuk, E.V. Bakiko, Economic damage from unfavorable working conditions Vostok-Service 2 50–58 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Yashin, Using the system of cost indicators in the economics of occupational safety Safety and labor protection 1 16 (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.