E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Economics and Energy Management|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- T. Wagner, C. Herrmann, S. Thiede, Industry 4.0 Impacts on Lean Production Systems. 63, 125–131 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Henao, W. Sarache, I. Gómez, Lean manufacturing and sustainable performance: Trends and future challenges. 208, 99–116 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G. Marodin, A.G. Frank, G.L. Tortorella, T. Netland, Lean product development and lean manufacturing: Testing moderation effects. 203, 301–310 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Sartal, J. Llach, X.H. Vázquez, R. de Castro, How much does Lean Manufacturing need environmental and information technologies?, 45, 260–272 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.E. Gudkova, G.N. Kurdukova, N.L. Ketoeva, The role of the University in the formation of an innovative environment. 2-2 (79-2), 671–674 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.F. Soldatova, Energy sector: some results of development. Economics and management in mechanical engineering. 6, 26–27 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G. Hoellthaler, et al, Requirements for a methodology for the assessment and selection of technologies of digitalization for lean production systems. 79, 198–203 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R. Abreu-Ledón, D.E. Luján-García, P. Garrido-Vega, B. Escobar-Pérez, A meta-analytic study of the impact of Lean Production on business performance. 200, 83–102 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ghobadian, I. Talavera, A. Bhattacharya, V. Kumar, J.A. Garza-Reyes, N. O’Regan, Examining legitimatisation of additive manufacturing in the interplay between innovation, lean manufacturing and sustainability. 2018 [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Dalenogare, G.B. Benitez, N. F. Ayala, A.G. Frank, The expected contribution of Industry 4.0 technologies for industrial performance, 204, 383–394 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Frank, L.S. Dalenogare, N.F. Ayal, Industry 4.0 technologies: Implementation patterns in manufacturing companies, 210, 15–26 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Rossini, F. Costa, G. L. Tortorella, A. Portioli-Staudacher, The interrelation between Industry 4.0 and lean production: an empirical study on European manufacturers, 102, 3963–76 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ancarani, C. Di Mauro, F. Mascali, Backshoring strategy and the adoption of Industry 4.0: Evidence from Europe. 54, 360–371 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Telegina, S.V. Eremin, P.B. Katuha, V.V. Bessel, I.I. Salahov, R.D. Kanayama, E.R. Sultanov, Transformation of energy markets: a new stage of technological development of the world energy. Oil, gas and business, 10, 43–52 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- U. Dombrowski, D. Ebentreich, P. Krenkel, Impact analyses of lean production systems. 57, 607–612 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.