E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Economics and Energy Management|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- V. Elistratov, Renewable energy (St. Petersburg: Science) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. Elistratov, and I. Kudryasheva, ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences Methodology for parameters selection and evaluation the effectiveness of decentralized energy supply systems based on renewable energy sources 11 (5), 3509–12 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. Elistratov, M. Konischev, and M. Fedorov, Int. Conf. on Industrial Engineering, Applications and Manufacturing Optimization of power supply of the circumpolar territories on the basis of renewable energy sources 8076220, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. Elistratov, and M. Konishev, Int. Journal “Alternative energy and ecology” Wind-diesel power plants for autonomous power supply of the northern territories of Russia 11 (151), 62–70 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V. Elistratov, R. Denisov, M. Konishev, and M. Knyazhevich, Journal of Applied Engineering Science Problem of constracting wind-diesel power plants in harsh climatic conditions 12 (1), 29–36 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- http://leonardo-energy.org [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Jaramillo, M.A. Borja, and J.M. Huacuz, Renewable Energy Using hydropower to complement wind energy: a hybrid system to provide firm power 29, 1887–1909 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- C.P. Daniel, Prowse Wind Energy International Combining wind and hydropower 365–70 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R. Hunter, and G. Elliot, Wind-Diesel Systems: A Guide to the Technology and its Implementation (University of Cambridge) (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Elistratov, and I. Kudryasheva, Int. Ural Conf. on Green Energy, UralCon Methodology of Wind-Diesel Power Complexes Parameters Justification for Decentralized Supply of Arctic Regions 8544298, 127–32 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- P. Pilipec, and I. Kudryasheva, 3th National scientific research Conf. Hydropower plants in XXI century Research of energy complexes operation regimes on the base of traditional and renewable energy sources 251–5 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T.L. Acker, A. Robitaille, H. Holttinen, M. Piekutowski and J. Olav, Giver Tande Wind Engineering Integration of Wind and Hydropower Systems: Results of IEA Wind Task 24, 1–18 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- D.K. Lal, B.B. Dash and A.K. Akella, International Journal on Electrical Engineering and Informatics Optimization of PV/Wind/Micro-Hydro/Diesel Hybrid Power System in HOMER for the Study Area 3, 307–25 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V. Elistratov, and R. Denisov, Int. Conf. on Industrial Engineering, Applications and Manufacturing, ICIEAM Justification of wind turbine operation and management modes for Russian arctic conditions 8076219, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- C. George, Bakos Applied Energy Feasibility study of a hybrid wind/hydro power-system for low-cost electricity production 72, 599–608 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- V. Elistratov, I. Kudryasheva, and P. Pilipets, Applied Mechanics and Materials Energy efficient solutions of power supply in north regions 725-726, 1463–70 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.