E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Economics and Energy Management|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- J. Yan, F.-M. Tseng, L.-Y. Lu, Developmental trajectories of new energy vehicle research in economic management: Main path analysis Technological forecasting and social change 137, 168–81 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L. Reichenberg, F. Hedenus, M. Odenberger, F. Johnsson, Tailoring large-scale electricity production from variable renewable energy sources to accommodate baseload generation in Europe Renewable energy 129, 334–46 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. Heylen, G. Deconinck, D. Van Hertem, Review and classification of reliability indicators for power systems with a high share of renewable energy sources Renewable & sustainable energy reviews 97, 554–68 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G. Gersema, D. Wozabal, Risk-optimized pooling of intermittent renewable energy sources Journal of banking & finance 95, 217–30 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. Togashi, Risk analysis of energy efficiency investments in buildings using the Monte Carlo method Journal of building performance simulation 12 (4), 504–22 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Xie, Z. Li, Y. Xia, L. Ling, W.S. Zhang, 2017 Optimizing capacity investment on renewable energy source supply chain Computers & industrial engineering 107, 57-73 [Google Scholar]
- A. Zafra-Cabeza, P. Velarde, J.M. Maestre, Multicriteria optimal operation of a microgrid considering risk analysis, renewable resources, and model predictive control Optimal control applications & methods (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hain, H. Schermeyer, M. Uhrig-Homburg, W. Fichtner, Managing renewable energy production risk Journal of banking & finance 97, 1–19 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- H.W. Pandey, K.R. Gadham, T. Ghose, Risk based Benefit analysis of RES aggregator in Restructured Energy Market 2ND international conference on power, energy and environment: towards smart technology (Shillong, India) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. Gatzert, T. Kosub, Risks and risk management of renewable energy projects: The case of onshore and offshore wind parks Renewable & sustainable energy reviews 60, 982–998 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- C.V. Mikellidou, L.M. Shakou, G. Boustras, C. Dimopoulos, Energy critical infrastructures at risk from climate change: A state of the art review Safety science 110, 110–20 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Ribas, M.E. Arce, F.A. Sohler, A. Suarez-Garcia, Multi-criteria risk assessment: Case study of a large hydroelectric project Journal of cleaner production 227, 237–47 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Manolis, T.D. Zagas, G.K. Karetsos, C.A. Poravou, Ecological restrictions in forest biomass extraction for a sustainable renewable Energyproduction renewable & sustainable energy reviews 110, 290–97 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I. Jonek-Kowalska, Efficiency of Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) systems. Comparative analysis in the fuel sector energy sector on the basis of Central-European companies listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange Resources policy 62, 405–15 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. Giambona, J.R. Graham, C.R. Harvey, G.M. Bodnar, The Theory and Practice of Corporate Risk Management: Evidence from the Field Financial management 47 (4), 783–832 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. Gatzert, T. Kosub, Determinants of policy risks of renewable energy investments International journal of energy sector management 11 (1), 28–45 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.