E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Economics and Energy Management|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- BP Statistical Review of World Energy, 68th edition, June 2019. https://www.bp.com/content/dam/bp/business-sites/en/global/corporate/pdfs/energy-economics/statistical-review/bp-stats-review-2019-full-report.pdf. Accessed 5 June 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Eren Cifci and Matthew E. Oliver. Reassessing the Links between GHG Emissions, Economic Growth, and the UNFCCC: A Difference-in-Differences Approach. School of Economics, Georgia Institute of Technology, 223 Bobby Dodd Way, Atlanta, GA 30332, USA Sustainability 2018, 10 (2), 334. https://doi.org/10.3390/su10020334 [Google Scholar]
- Global Environment Outlook. GEO-6. Healthy Planet, Healthy People. United Nations Environment Programme. Sixth Edition, Cambridge University Press, 2019. https://content.yudu.com/web/2y3n2/0A2y3n3/GEO6/html/index.html?refUrl=https%253A%252F%252Fwww.unenvironment.org%252Fresources%252Fglobal-environment-outlook-6. Accessed 15 June 2019 [Google Scholar]
- United Nations. Framework Convention on Climate change. Summary of the Paris Agreement. https://unfccc.int/process-and-meetings/the-paris-agreement/the-paris-agreement. . Accessed 12 June 2019 [Google Scholar]
- European Comission:2050 long-term strategy, 28 November 2018. https://ec.europa.eu/clima/policies/strategies/2050_en. Accessed 15 June 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Stern, Nicholas, A Blueprint for a Safer Planet. Bodley Head, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Baum, Sr., Rudy M. “Future Calculations: The first climate change believer”. Distillations. 2 (2): р.38–39. Retrieved 22 March 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Brian Kahn. Earth’s CO2 Passes the 400 PPM Threshold—Maybe Permanently. Climate Central. Journal Scientific American on September 27, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- World Meteorogical Organization: WMO presence on UNdata (a data access system to UN databases), 2019. http://www.wmo.int/datastat/wmodata_en.html Accessed 5 June 2019 [Google Scholar]
- United Nations Climate Change Conference, COP24 Katowice. http://www.cop24.katowice.eu1. Accessed 5 June 2019. [Google Scholar]
- BP Statistical Review of World Energy, 68th edition, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- World Energy Outlook: Executive Summary. International Energy Agency, OECD/ EA, 2018. https://webstore.iea.org/download/summary/190?fileName=English-WEO-2018-ES.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- Andrews P. REUTERS: Zero by 2050: How the world’s economy has planned to battle climate change, 2018. https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2019/07/zero-emissions-target-climate-change-impact/12. Accessed 5 june 2019 [Google Scholar]
- McKinsey Global Energy perspective: Reference case, January 2019 https://www.mckinsey.com/~/media/McKinsey/Industries/Oil%20and%20Gas/Our%20Insights/Global%20Energy%20Perspective%202019/McKinsey-Energy-Insights-Global-Energy-Perspective-2019_Reference-Case-Summary.ashx]. Accessed 5 june 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Global Energy & CO2 Status Report. The latest trends in energy and emissions in 2018. https://www.iea.org/geco/ Accessed 5 june 2019 [Google Scholar]
- OECD. International Energy Agency. Update on recent progress in reform of inefficient. 2nd Energy Transitions Working Group Meeting Toyama, 18-19 April 2019. https://www.oecd.org/fossil-fuels/publication/OECD-IEA-G20-Fossil-Fuel-Subsidies-Reform-Update-2019.pdf. Accessed 5 june 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Hone D. Carbon capture and use – how climate friendly is it? Energy Post, March 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Directive 2018/2002 of the European Parliament and of the Council on energy efficiency, see: https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/CS/TXT/HTML/?uri=CELEX:32018L2002 Accessed 5 june 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Share of renewable energy in gross final energy consumption by sector//Source of data: Eurostat, 2018. https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/databrowser/view/sdg_07_40/CustomView_1/bar?lang= Accessed 5 june 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Report: The circularity gap, 2018. https://www.circularity-gap.world/ Accessed 5 june 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Hyndman M., Green C. 2th inconvenient truth, 2019. https://www.mcgill.ca/economics/files/economics/a_2nd_inconvenient_truth.pdf. Accessed 5 June 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Plastic Waste: a European strategy to protect the planet, defend our citizens and empower our industries// European Commission// Press release, Strasbourg, January 2018. https://europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-18-5_en.htm Accessed 5 June 2019. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.