E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||10 February 2020|
- B.Z. Milner, Innovation Development: Economics, Intellectual Resources, Managing Knowledge (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Novichkova, The Formation of a Model for Corporate Memory within the System of Managing the Knowledge of Innovative Organizations, Candidate thesis (2012) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Malygina, The Formation of the Organization’s Competence in the Knowledge Management System, Candidate thesis (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Abecker, A. Bernardi, K. Hinkelmann, O. Kühn, M. Sintek, Toward a Technology for Organizational Memories (1995) [Google Scholar]
- O. Kuhn, Corporate Memories for Knowledge Management in Industrial Practice: Prospects and Challenges (1998) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Raichenko, G.R. Latfullin, Organization Theory (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.Ya. Afanasyev, B.Z. Milner, The Competence of the Organization as a Competitive Advantage (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Farnham, The Incompetent Manager. Incompetence as Mass Madness (2008) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Malygina, The Competence of the Organization, Chapter 19 in the textbook «Managing Knowledge in an Innovation Economy» (2009) [Google Scholar]
- M. Huynh, L. Popkin, Constructing a Corporate Memory Infrastructure from Internet Discovery Technologies (www.ncsa.uiuc.edu/SDG/IT94/Proceedings/CorInf Sys/huynh/cmi.html.) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Mitrofanova, The Formation of a Model for Competencies: A Methodological Approach, Kadrovik, 8 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Fischer, Innovation knowledge creation and systems of innovation, The Annals of Regional Science, 2 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Storage management for the information age (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Innovative activity of the company, Expertinnovation, 6 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.