E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||10 February 2020|
- A.Yu. Khrennikov, Power transformer’s fault diagnostics at SAMARAENERGO Co, including FRA/LVI method, Reports from School of Math. and System Engineering, Vaxjo University, Sweden, 43 (2000) ISSN: 1400-1942. [Google Scholar]
- S.B. Vasutinskiy, Calculation and design of transformers (1976) [Google Scholar]
- R.P.P. Smeets, L.H.T. Paske, P.P. Leufkens, T. Fogelberg, Thirteen Years Test Experience With Short-Circuit Withstand Capability of Large Power Transformers, presented at the CIGRE 6th Southern Africe Regional Conference (2009) [Google Scholar]
- T. Fogelberg, Surviving a short-circuit, Behind the plug, 24 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- E. Betancourt, C. Hernandez, Power Transformer Manufacturer’s Experience with Transportation Mishandling, 7th Annual WEIDMANN Diagnostic Solutions Technical Conference (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kraetge, M. Kruger, P. Fong, Frequency response analysis status of the worldwide standardization activities, in International Conference on Condition Monitoring and Diagnosis, 651–654 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- E.P. Dick, C.C. Erven, Transformer Diagnostic Testing by Frequency Response Analysis, IEEE Transactions on Power Apparatus and Systems, PAS-97, 2144–2153 (1978) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Wang, A.J. Vandermaar, K.D. Srivastava, Review of condition assessment of power transformers in service, IEEE Electrical Insulation Magazine, 18, 12–25 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Picher, J. Lapworth, T. Noonan, J. Christian, Mechanical condition assessment of transformer windings using frequency response analysis, Technical Brochure, 342 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Z.W. Zhang, W.H. Tang, T.Y. Ji, Q.H. Wu, FiniteElement Modeling for Analysis of Radial Deformations Within Transformer Windings [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.