E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||10 February 2020|
- A.N. Kolesnikov, M.A. Mitin, Analysis of execution of the Federal law 416-FZ on transition to closed DHW systems, New equipment and technologies, 2/2017, 84–92 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Puzakov, Analysis of the development of heat supply schemes in the Russian Federation, Water supply and sanitary engineering, 7, 4–13 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Strenadko, R.Yu. Rozhkov, A.V. Kiyski, On problems of open thermal supply grids, Thermal supply news, 1, 34–38 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Zhukov, S.V. Chicherin, Some results of hydraulic tests on the main thermal networks of the city of Omsk, Problems of energy, 19(1-2), 15–22 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Tikhomirov, A.I. Vasilenko, Problems of transition to closed thermal supply grids, Don engineering bulletin, 4(27) (2013) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Postnikov, V.A. Stennikov, Providing parametric reliability of heat supply systems, Problems of energy, 19(3-4), 20–30 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- F.N. Gazizov, N.T. Amosov, Prospective and problems of broad introduction of the closed thermal supply grids in settlements of Russian Federation, Energy saving – theory and practice: in proceedings of Ninth International school – seminar of young scientists and specialists (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.