E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||10 February 2020|
- S.A. Belyaev, V.V. Litvak, S.S. Solod, Reliability of TPP thermal power equipment: study allowance, 218 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Belov, B.K. Pergamenchik, Major accidents at the TPP and their impact on the layout of the main buildings, Engineering exploration and survey of buildings. Special construction. The Herald of the Issu, 4, 61–69 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Defects of powerful turbo generators and methods of their detection of [Digital resource]. Access mode: http://elektro-nt.ru/turbogenerators-diagnostic/survey-methods.html. [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Rezynskiy, Contemporary problems related to the provision of reliable and safe operation of thermal power plant equipment, Reliability and safety of energy, 1 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Saikova, Effect of technological defects on the strength and resource of metal hulls of thermal mechanical equipment TPP at thermomechanization impacts: abstract thesis of the Ph.D. thesis (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Causes and consequences of accidents and failures of turbo generators. Access mode: http://elektro-nt.ru/investigation-of-the-causes-ofaccidents/accidents-faults-of-turbogenerators/15causes-consequences-of-accidents-and-failures-ofturbine-generators.html. [Google Scholar]
- Reliability of turbo generators. Maintaining the operational reliability of the [Digital resource]. Access mode: http://pue8.ru/elektricheskie-mashiny/289-nadezhnost-turbogeneratorovpodderzhanie-ekspluatatsionnoj-nadezhnosti.html. [Google Scholar]
- O.S. Holodnova, Typical defects of turbo generators and the possibility of pre-empting failures by diagnosing [Digital resource]: http://ensafe.ru/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=21&Itemid=26. [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Alers, Electromagnetic induction of ultrasonic waves: EMAT, EMUS, EMAR, 16th World Conference on NDT (2004) [Digital resource]: http://www.ndt.net/article/wcndt2004/pdf/non-contact_ultrasonics/691_alers.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- L. Borja, Weld inspection with EMAT using guided waves, The e–Journal of NDT (2008) [Digital resource]:http://www.ndt.net/article/v13n06/lopez.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- D. Cziraki, A. Danis, Cost–effective pipeline girth weld AUT for Brazil, Insight, 49(3), 130–131 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Khusnutdinova, M.G. Bashirov, The use of electromagnetic-acoustic method for estimat-ing the stress-strain state of the metallic elements of power equipment, Key Engineering Materials, 743, 463–467 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Bashirov, The dynamic identification of the technical condition of pipe-lines on the basis of the analysis of the temporal characteristics of electromagneti-cacoustic signal, IOP Confer-ence Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 511 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Bashirov, I.G. Husnutdinov, L.G. Husnutdinov, D.R. Usmanov, Electromagneticacoustic method of assessing the technical condition of energy equipment, Industrial energy, 12, 8–13 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Patent RU No. 169803 Device for contactless control of the strained-female-deformed state and the level of damage to metal structures / Husnutdinov I.G., Bashirov M.G., Bashirov E.M., Prakhov I.V. Published 03.04.2017. The ballot. No 10. [Google Scholar]
- Certificate of state registration of the program for computer No. 2018617490 Assessment of the tensedeformed state and damage of metallic-acoustic structures / Bashirov M.G., Bashirova E.M., Bashirov R.A., Husnutdinova IG Registered 07.05.2018. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.