E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||10 February 2020|
- E.I. Akulinin, O.O. Golubyatnikov, S.I. Dvoretsky, D. Dvoretsky, Software and hardware appliance for research, modelling and optimisation of cyclic processes of gas mixture separation, Int. Multidisciplinary Scientific Geo Conf. Geology and Mining Ecology Management, 18(4.2), 599–606 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Ostrovsky, N.N. Ziyatdinov, T.V. Lapteva, Optimal design of process systems under uncertainty Computing and Systems Technology Division Core Programming, Area at the 2015 AIChE Annual Meeting, 1, 295–296 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Ziyatdinov, I.I. Emel’yanov, L.Q. Tuen, Method for the Synthesis of Optimum Multistage Heat Exchange Network, Theor. Found. of Chem. Eng. 52(6), 943–955 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Plotnikova, L.A. Kashipova, R.A. Ishmuratov, Modeling of heat and power system optimal structure using software, J. of Eng. and App. Sci. 11(14), 3028–34 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Plotnikova, L.A. Kashipova, Development of software for analysis of the structure of industrial heat and power systems, 2nd Int. Conf. on Industrial Engineering, Applications and Manufacturing, 2, 7911675 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Plotnikova, L.A. Kashipova, R.A. Ishmuratov, A.A. Zvegintsev, N.K. Nureyev, Program implementation of the system analysis of the chemical and technological scheme complex structures of petrochemical productionn Mess. of the Kaz. Tech. uni. 18(8), 198–202 [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Plotnikova, I.I. Chilikova, V.A. Dodonov, Structural analysis of the heat technological complex for the production of paper OAO Polygraphkarton, Eng. J. of Don, 4(43), 29 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Wang, S. Li, G. Zhang, Y. Yang, Performance investigation of a solar-assisted hybrid combined cooling, heating and power system based on energy, exergy, exergo-economic and exergoenvironmental analyses, En. Conv. and Manag., 196, 227–241 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhang, R. Zeng, T. Du, X. Liu, H. Li, Conventional and energy level based exergoeconomic analysis of biomass and natural gas fired polygeneration system integrated with ground source heat pump and PEM electrolyzer, En. Conv. and Manag., 195, 313–327 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.S. Sazhin, A.P. Bulekov, V.B. Sazhin, Performance evaluation of apparatuses operating in active hydrodynamic modes by exergy analysis, Theor. Found. of Chem. Eng., 33(5), 471–476 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- A. Schlueter, F. Thesseling, Building information model based energy/exergy performance assessment in early design stages, Automat. in Constr., 18(2), 153–163 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Plotnikova, I.I. Chilikova, S.Y. Sitnikov, G.I. Efremov, Systematic approach to the assessment of energy complex efficiency for thermal energy production with heat power saving transformer turning on Int., J. of Pharm. and Tech., 8 (4), 26727–37 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Plotnikova, I.I. Chilikova, E.E. Kostyleva, S.Y. Sitnikov, The use of heat pump installations as part of waste energy convertion complexes in the joint generation of electrical and thermal energy, IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science, Int. Scientific Conf. “Efficient waste treatment – 2018”, 012067 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- P. Gataric, B. Sirok, M. Hocevar, L. Novak, Modeling of heat pump tumble dryer energy consumption and drying time Dry, Tech., 37(11), 1396–1404 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- W.F. He, T. Wen, D. Han, R.Y. Li, W.C. Zhong, Energetic, entropic and economic analysis of a heat pump coupled humidification dehumidification desalination system using a packed bed dehumidifier, Energy Conversion and Management, 194, 11–21 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.