E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||10 February 2020|
- V.V. Getman, The use of heat pump installations for the utilization of the heat of secondary energy resources, Bull. of Kaz. Tech. Uni., 17(9), 233–236 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Kalnin, S.K. Leguenko, V.P. Protsenko, S.B. Pustovalov, I.A. Savitsky, Heat pump technology in solving large-scale heating problems using lowpotential heat of energy sources, 5, 25–30 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Plotnikova, E.E. Kostyleva, I.I. Chilikova, S.Y. Sitnikov, The use of heat pump installations as part of waste energy convertion complexes in the joint generation of electrical and thermal energy, IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science, Int. Scientific Conf. “Efficient waste treatment – 2018”, 012067 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Abitov, Kh.M. Senov, The feasibility of using heat pumps for heating and hot water supply of buildings, 3, 76–79 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- X. Hao, J. Li, M.C. Loosdrecht, H. Jiang, R. Liu, Energy recovery from wastewater: Heat over organics, Wat. Res., 161, 74–77 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Pelda, S. Holler, Spatial distribution of the theoretical potential of waste heat from sewage, A statistical approach Energy, 180, 751–762 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Slesarenko, V.V. Knyazev, V.V. Wagner, I.V. Slesarenko, Prospects for the use of heat pumps for utilization of heat from urban wastewaters, En. Sav. and Wat. Tr., 3, 28–33 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. Wang, S. Li, G. Zhang, Y. Yang, Performance investigation of a solar-assisted hybrid combined cooling, heating and power system based on energy, exergy, exergo-economic and exergoenvironmental analyses, 196, 227–241 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. Cai, Z. Li, J. Ji, F. Zhou, Performance analysis of a novel air source hybrid solar assisted heat pump, 8, 1133–45 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Rabelo, T.F. Paulino, L. Machado, W. Duarte, Economic analysis and design optimization of a direct expansion solar assisted heat pump, 188, 164–174 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Kladov, A.S. Sedlov, A.Ya. Shelginsky, V.V. Galaktionov, Analysis of the efficiency of using open-type electric pump systems with electric drive in the production of phosphoric acid extraction, 6, 13–17 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.Ya. Shelginsky, A.S. Malenkov, Cogeneration systems based on secondary energy resources vare in the production of mineral fertilizers, 7, 32–37 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Nosov, D.A. Popov, V.I. Belskaya, V.S. Zhiltsov, D.S. Yakovlev, T.G. Kairalieva, Analysis of the possibilities of using heat pumps during vacuum evaporation, F. Chem. Tech., 10(6), 64–70 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P. Gataric, B. Sirok, M. Hocevar, L. Novak, Modeling of heat pump tumble dryer energy consumption and drying time, Dry. Tech., 37(11), 1396–1404 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Yang, S. Jin, W. Shen, I.L. Chien, J. Ren, Investigation of energy-saving azeotropic dividing wall column to achieve cleaner production via heat exchanger network and heat pump technique, 234, 410–422 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.