E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||10 February 2020|
- A.G. Sergeev, V.E. Yutt, Diagnostics of electric equipment of cars (1987) [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Gnutov, Development and research of starter motors with high starting properties under low temperature conditions (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Zayatrov, Comprehensive assessment of the quality and reliability of passenger car electrical equipment (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Filatov, A.V. Puzakov, A.D. Kidanov, Development and justification of the method of diagnosing autotractor starters. Proceedings of the Orenburg State Agrarian University, 66, 118–121 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Feofanov, P.I. Buhteev, I.M. Denisov, Research to improve the traction relay automotive starter. Experimental and theoretical studies in modern science, Collection of articles on the materials of the I International Scientific and Practical Conference, 76–83 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K.I. Putilkin, O.A. Krutko, Evaluation of the reliability of the automotive starter, Science and Education: Vectors of Development I materials of the International Scientific and Practical Conference, 729–731 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Severin, Mathematical modeling of abnormal operation modes of starters, Autotractor electrical equipment, 3, 21–23 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Rau, Pattern-automotive starter defects, APRIORI. Series: Natural and technical sciences, 5, 23–27 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Kozlovsky, Ensuring the quality and reliability of the vehicle electrical system (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Lazarev, Improvement of the electric starting system for internal combustion engines (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S.S.V. QiMa Rajagopalan, S. Yurkovich, Y.G. Guezennec, A high-fidelity starter model for engine start simulations, American Control Conference, 7, 4423–4427 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- R. Bayir, O.F. Bay, Serial Wound Starter Motor Faults Diagnosis Using Artificial Neural Network, IEEE International Conference, Mechatronics, 194–199 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- R. Bayir, Condition Monitoring and Fault Diagnosis of Serial Wound Starter Motor with Learning Vector Quantization Network, Journal of Applied Sciences, 3148–3156 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Bayir, O.F. Bay, A Fault Diagnosis of Engine Starting System Via Starter Motors Using Fuzzy Logic Algorithm, Gazi University Journal of Science, 24(3), 437–449 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S.S.H. Zaidi, S. Aviyente, Prognosis of Gear Failures in DC Starter Motors Using Hidden Markov Models, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 58(5) (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S.S.H. Zaidi, S. Aviyente, Failure Prognosis of DC Starter Motors Using Hidden Markov Models (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Murugesan, G. Chandramohan, M. Senthil Kumar, R. Rudramoorthy, L. Ashok Kumar, R. Suresh Kumar, D. Basha, K. Vishnu Murthy, An overview of automobile starting system faults and fault diagnosis methods, ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 7, 812–819 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Filatov, A.V. Puzakov, A.D. Kidanov, Proceedings of the Orenburg State Agrarian University, 68, 86–88 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.